Nat's bachelorette part 2.

"And the answer is, waffles! Y/n wins!" Just like that the room erupted into cheers. "Yes I won!" Y/n shouted. I couldn't handle being in that room anymore, I mean I'm not a bad loser but that's isn't what's bothering me it's the fact I thought I knew them better than I obviously do. Like how could I not remember the little things such as wandas favourite breakfast, god do I even know them at all? I stood up and offered them a small smile before heading back over to the bar. After about 5 minutes or so I'm brought out of my thoughts by y/n taking a seat next to me.

"Hey, what are you doing over here by yourself?" She asked turning towards me. "Are you sure about this" "sure about what" "me, us, marriage" "Nat what are you on about? Why would you even ask that?" " I mean I don't even know simple answers to simple questions, I'm going to marry you both in less than a month and today made me realise we barely know each other, I mean our entire relationship has been rushed since the day we met. Accidents or not time moved too quick and I'm scared we're rushing into this. I mean what if you wake up one day and realise you don't want to be with me anymore? I have no idea how I would react or what I would do it scares me." I finally admitted breaking down burying my head in my hands as I felt her pull me closer and rub her hand up and down my back. " Natalia alianovna Romanoff you listen to me right now. You are one of the most amazing, beautiful, strong, smart and funniest women I have ever met in my entire life and I've lived in two different times. I love everything about you and I always have, you know this. I know we've moved fast and not to sound cheesy but when you know you know and with you I definitely do. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives showing you just how much you mean to me. I know you're scared  but you'd be crazy not to be everyone gets cold feet and as for the questions, they were stupid as long as we all know we love each other that's all that matters. I love you nat." "I love you too."

I lifted my head up and leant into her chest as she kissed my head holding me close, after a few minutes we finished our drinks and went back over to the group. I felt so embarrassed they probably think I walked out because i lost but I would rather have them think that than bring up the real reason and ruin the night. Everyone had slowly started to relax and started drinking which I was glad for since much less of the attention was on me. We sat back down next to Wanda.

"Hey, where did you two go?" Wanda asked. "Oh we just went to get drinks." Y/n answered knowing I didn't want to have the same conversation again. "Well for the record you're both terrible liars and I know you're not telling me to truth but we will talk about it later." What the fuck? "Did you read our minds?" I asked. "Didn't need to" she replied. Thankfully Tony opened that big gob of his and caught our attention. "Truth or dare! Get your drink and join us." We made our way over to the table and sat down as The game started. "Nat, truth or dare?" Tony asked. "Truth" "okay, why did you leave the room earlier? Was it because you lost? I didn't take you for a bad loser Romanoff" "shut up Tony" y/n warned. "Actually I would like to know" Wanda admitted. "I'm not answering the question, it's stupid." "Oh come on" Tony persisted. "Yelena, truth or dare?" Y/n asked taking the attention off of me. Thank god. "I guess dare" "okay, I dare you to try and lift Thor's hammer" "there is no way in hell I'll be able to lift that" "just try" Yelena walked over to the hammer attempting to pick it up, it budged but didn't lift, you could practically hear the breath Thor took must be scared of someone else being worthy.

———————————————————————————

Time skip: 1am

Time had flew by and before we knew it it was already 1am a few people had left like Peter since he had school and Tony as he had to travel home. " hey, should we go to bed?" I asked. " if you're tired baby, I'm quite tired to be honest" y/n replied. "Yeah, we can go to bed, then you two can tell me what you were talking about earlier and why you left the room" Wanda said making me shudder. I hated the fact I had those thoughts in the first place now I have to admit them all over again, what if she thinks I don't want to marry her. God this night just never ends.

We finally finished cleaning and went to our rooms I slowly opened the door dreading what's to come. Once I went into the room we all changed into pjs before getting in bed I shut off the light and cuddled into to them thank god we didn't have to talk. Well that's what I thought. "So, why did you leave?" "Can we talk about this in the morning?" I replied. "What is it? What is so bad that you can't tell me? Unless you're about to break up with me it can't be that bad now spill before I make you both sleep on the couch." "We don't even have a couch in our room" y/n replied as Wanda titled her head and I couldn't help myself anymore. " I got cold feet, we'll I almost did once I lost i realised I didn't know either of you as well as I thought I did. But y/n reassured me and I'm fine now i realised that's what marriage is for you spend the rest of your life getting to know the person well people in our case that you love the most and I can't wait to get to know you both better everyday. I was just having a stupid moment." "Do you still want to marry us?" "Of course I do, I was just getting in my own head. I'm okay, we're okay I can't wait to be mrs maximoff" "oi oi oi excuse me, who said we were becoming maximoff's  I thought Natasha y/l/n and Wanda y/l/n had a very nice ring to it." Y/n replied. "Why have we never talked about this before?"  I questioned laying my head on wandas chest. "No idea, but I wouldn't mind either of your names" Wanda admitted. "So Wanda y/l/n?" Y/n said shyly "We'll talk about it tomorrow" "I really do love you both with all my heart" i said. "I love you too" "I love you three baby".

As I lay there drifting off to sleep I realise I really am the luckiest woman in the world I have two amazing people by my side who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with and I can't help but smile as my eyes closed and my dreams were filled with them.

Author note: I don't really like this chapter but I haven't uploaded in a while and decided to stop procrastinating 😂 anyway I thought I would start doing a question at the end of my chapters so today's question is who is your favourite avenger?