Would you?

The team spend the next hour or so getting to know strange before everyone goes their separate ways to get ready for the party. Wanda helps you to the elevator and into your room closing the door behind you and you both start to get ready. Wanda decided to wear a maroon coloured dress and you wore a suit to match; you finished getting ready a little early so decided to watch an episode of American horror story cult as you hadn't watched that season yet. About halfway through the episode their is a knock on the door; you hesitantly answer it to see Nat.

Nat: can we talk?
Y/n: I don't have the energy to argue with you again.
Nat: who said I wanted to argue?
Y/n: you have 5 minutes...

You close the door behind you and move away from it.

Nat: basically, I know you're with Wanda and I accept that.
Y/n: finally...
Nat: but I can't give up on you, so if following these stupid rules is the way we get to spend time together then I'll agree to them.
Y/n: thank you, it means a lot; I don't want to lose you.
Nat: same here I love you too much...

You give her a quick hug before saying goodbye and heading back into your room to see a confused Wanda.

Wanda: what was that about?
Y/n: she just wanted to tell me she will agree to your terms.
Wanda: thank god for that, I know how much she means to you but I can't trust her to keep her hands to herself around you.
Y/n: I know, don't worry baby we're okay I promise. Let's finish the episode before we go downstairs.

After the episode finished you both head downstairs through the elevator and meet the rest of the team. You let Wanda know you're going to get some drinks and she helps you to the bar before going to sit back with the team. You order a sex on the beach or her and a vodka red bull for yourself. You feel someone sit next to you and your eyes raise from the drinks to meet theirs.

Yelena: hey...
Y/n: hi.
Yelena: I missed you so much, I miss my best friend; can we put this behind us? Please.
Y/n: we can try but I'm not sure I'll be able to trust you.
Yelena: I know and i promise I'll earn your trust again.
Y/n: I missed you too.
Yelena: good (she laughs) now do you need help going back to the table?
Y/n: i fucking hate feeling helpless.
Yelena: it might help if you did some physiotherapy? I can ask Bruce to set it up.
Y/n: I just want everything to be back to normal and if it'll help I'll do it.
Yelena: I'll let Bruce know, but now for let's get you back to your girl.

She smiles at you resting your arm over her shoulder leading you back to the table before going back for your drinks and bringing them to you.

Y/n: Thank you.
Yelena: any time.
Wanda: it's good to see you two talking and not arguing. (She teases)
Y/n: oh shut up. ( you laugh)

You all laugh and sam suggests playing truth or dare you were hesitant about playing especially after what happened last time but Wanda assures you as long as you don't kiss Nat everything will be fine. Mostly everyone takes their go until it's Wandas turn, Sam smirks at you before turning to Wanda.

Sam: Wanda truth or dare?
Wanda: dare, but I don't like the look on your face.
Sam: I dare you... I dare you to kiss Nat.

You choke on your drink.

Y/n: excuse me?
Sam: what you got your kiss yesterday I think it's only fair.
Wanda: I'm not doing that.
Sam: oh is the most powerful avenger scared of a little kiss?

Everyone starts laughing at her and you can tell she feels embarrassed so you grip her hand and whisper in her ear.

Y/n: baby, it's fine I promise.
Wanda: are you sure?
Y/n: yeah.

Wanda stands up and makes her way over to Nat you can feel your anger rising but you push it down trying not to react. Wanda pulls her into a kiss and you can't help but stare at them both; they pull away breathless and your jaw drops open.

Y/n: fuck (you whisper under your breath)

Wanda makes her way back over to you you pull her next to you before giving sam a death stare.

Sam: don't give me that look, you know you enjoyed it.

You grin before answering him.

Y/n: shut up.
Sam: I don't hear you denying anything and I know for a fact Wanda and Nat enjoyed it.
Y/n: i won't tell you again shut up. I hate you, who's next?

Wanda leans over and whispers in your ear.

Wanda: don't worry you're a better kisser.
Y/n: I should fucking think so.
Wanda: I love you dork.
Y/n: I love you too wands.

Tony: y/n? Hello.

You turn your head to look at him realising you were ignoring him too infatuated by Wanda. You smile before answering him.

Y/n: sorry what?
Tony: it's your go, truth or dare?
Y/n: after what just happened I'm going to chose a safe option and do truth.
Tony: it's truth or dare nothing is a safe option.

He laughs and your heart sinks as you panic thinking  of all the different questions he could ask you and you grip Wanda thigh out of worry. She gives you a small smile as your breathing calms. You look back at tony before continuing.

Y/n: go on, do your worst.
Tony: I'm thinking one moment.
Y/n: hurry up, we haven't got all day.
Tony: you're so rude. Just for that I'm going to be horrible. if you could be in a 3 way relationship with Wanda and Nat would you.

You sink back into your chair as you start to think about what that would actually look like, spending time with them both, sleeping with them both and loving them both.

Y/n: I have no idea how to answer that to be honest.
Tony: truthfully? That's the point of truth (he laughs)
Y/n: well... I love them both but I'm happy with Wanda. If I could be with both of them without either of them being jealous and fighting then yes.

Everyone looks at you with a shocked look and you feel embarrassed. I mean what was I supposed to say you think to yourself. Wanda looks at you and pulls you into a hug.

Wanda: I'm not mad.
Y/n: I had to answer truthfully, I love you both and it would be a lot easier. ( you laugh nervously)
Nat: I wouldn't argue (she laughs)
Y/n: right I'm sober enough to know this conversation need to be stopped, Wanda if you wouldn't mind I would like to go to bed.
Wanda: you can go if you want, I'm going to have a couple of drinks.

You look at her with a weird look and she looks at you as she realises and laughs.

Wanda: I'm sorry I forgot you couldn't walk (she laughs)
Y/n: I'm so fucking sick of being helpless, you stay here I'm going to get a drink.

You signal Yelena to help you up and she helps you to the bar and you both sit there taking shots while the rest of the group continue playing, after a couple of shots and drinks you turn around to see Nat kissing Tony and you get slightly jealous with an annoyed look on your face. Yelena notices and taps your leg so you look at her.

Yelena: you're not allowed to be jealous y/n.
Y/n: I'm not...
Yelena: you might want to tell your face that.
Y/n: I hate you.

You both laugh and carry on drinking.