A night under the stars.

After a little while you arrive at your destination; you're at the top of a tall mountain that looks over the city. Nat gets out the car a places a blanket down on the floor and gestures for you to lay down next to her. You spend the next couple of hours lay there in each others arms talking while looking at the stars.

Nat: I'm really glad we got to do this y/n. I love spending time with you, even if you don't pick me I mean I really hope you do but if you don't don't worry I'll still be your friend.

Y/n: thanks Nat I love spending time with you as well. I guess that's why I didn't want to make a decision I was scared that when I finally did I would lose the other person and I care about you both so much I want you both in my life.

She kisses your cheek and you both lay there your head on her chest and there's no place you rather be.
You text your dad telling him where you are so that he doesn't worry this time if you come back late. It gets to about 4 am, Nat focused on the sight of the sun rising while you can't help but stare at her face the sun light bouncing off of it and how beautiful and elegant she looks.

Nat: I can feel you staring at me y/n.

Y/n: I can't help it you look so gorgeous ( you laugh)

She pulls you tighter while you spend the next hour watching the sun rise completely before deciding to head home since you both were clearly exhausted. You arrive home a short while later and she kisses your cheek before saying goodnight.

Y/n: oh Nat before you go I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed tonight.

Nat: me too night beautiful.

You both go back to your own room and head off to sleep your dreams full of her. The next morning you wake up to a loud bang on you door. Who could that be at this time?

Wanda: dork open the door. Why is it locked.

You open the door letting her walk past you to sit on the bed when the familiar smell hits your nostrils and you drool.

Y/n: pancakes?

Wanda: yeah I would've gave you breakfast in bed but your door was locked.

Y/n: thank you Wands they look amazing. Do you want to watch a film? Your choice.

Wanda: Okayy we have to watch 50 first dates it's amazing and kind of ironic aha.

Y/n: what do you mean ironic (you ask confused)

Wanda: well it's about a guy who has to introduce himself to this girl he likes every single day because she has short term memory loss.

Y/n: ohh I get it okay put it on.

You finish watching the movie and Wandas in tears at the ending.

Wanda: they're just so cute! I'm so glad she finally got her happy ending she deserves it.

You cant help but stare at her, she looks mesmerising you move closer to her taking her hand in yours before cuddling up to her. Her head on your chest. You lay there for a few minutes before asking her what she has planned for tonight.

Wanda: if I told you it wouldn't be a secret now would it?

Y/n: please (you give her puppy dog eyes)

Wanda: okay... all I'm saying is dress casual nothing fancy; just jeans and a T-shirt.

Y/n: okay sounds good to me. Now I'm going to go for a run you can join me if you want?

Wanda: I can't I've got to go train with your dad actually.

Y/n: lucky him, (you roll your eyes) okay we'll Ill meet you back here about 7?

Wanda: sounds perfect bye dork.

Y/n: bye Wands.

She heads downstairs to train with Steve while you go for your first run in a while. It helps clear your head and that's exactly what you need right now a moment between you and your thoughts.

Wanda POV

Fuck I can't stop thinking about that idiot she drives me crazy. I just want to kiss her so bad and even ask her to be my girl friend but I don't want to influence her decision...

You get to the training room and see Steve doing sit ups and decide to join him.

Steve: alright enough warm ups let's get started.

Steve makes a run for Wanda she uses her magic to pull him backwards before he uses his shield to block it grabbing her arm and flipping her over.
She quickly jumps back up shooting balls of energy one after another beating him to the ground he looks hurt.

Wanda: Steve you okay? Let me go get Bruce.

As she turns to leave the room Steve jumps up grabbing her and flipping her over sitting on top of her so she can't move.

Steve: never take your eye of the enemy, it could be the difference between life and death.

Wanda: you idiot I thought you were hurt.

Steve: exactly you let your emotions get the better of you... do that in the field and you're dead. I had to teach you somehow.

Wanda: Bit fucking harsh don't you think?! But I get it.

They spend the next hour fighting and practicing their fighting technique. They stop and decide to go upstairs and have lunch. He can tell somethings wrong with her but doesn't want to pry.

Steve: hey Wanda you okay?

Wanda: yeah just got a lot going on at the moment.

Steve: you want to talk about it?

Wanda: I have a date tonight with y/n and I'm scared that it could be the last one.

Steve: what do you mean?

Wanda: well after tonight she has to choose me or Nat.

Steve: oh right, we'll just be yourself. I know it sounds stupid but there's no point trying to be flashy or impress her because it won't she likes you for you so just be honest and be there for her.

Wanda: what if that isn't enough?

Steve: then there's nothing you can do. You're more than enough and if she doesn't see that it's her loss. Now go get showered you stink! (Ew he laughs)

Wanda: wow rude! Alright I'll see you later! Thanks for the advice.

Y/n: POV

You get back from your run and can smell the stench of sweat on you so you go for a shower and pick out blue ripped jeans and a white T-shirt to put on before doing you hair and waiting anxiously for Wanda to come for you. You couldn't understand why you were so nervous it scared you...