What are you doing here?

"What are you doing here?..." I say and get almost no response but an airy chuckle. "How can you ask me that? I mean you're marrying my fiancé, did you think I wouldn't come?" Is she demented? Her fiancé. I'm pretty sure when she almost killed me she stopped being her fiancé. "You need to leave, now!" I screamed. "You don't get to tell me what to do who do you think you are?" "I'm the woman who's getting married in less than 4 hours so I'm kindly asking you to leave before I make you"I scoffed clenching my jaw. "make me? is that a joke?" She says laughing. I walk closer to her getting up in her face I feel my blood boiling the longer she looks at me. She almost killed me twice, who does she think she is? "I'm not going to ask again, leave" "oh darling I'm not going anywhere until I speak to my fiancé" "fair enough you had your warnings" i grip her by the throat and land one punch to the jaw and another to the stomach before were separated. I look to my left to see my dad and Tony. "Let me go now! If Wanda sees her she'll kill her and I don't want her to as much as I despise this shall we say slut, I don't want my future wife to kill someone else because of me." "I'm the slut you're the one who couldn't chose between them for months years even I treated her like the princess she is and you treated her like a second choice, you're useless, you know when I dropped you i felt guilty that I let the anger take over me but now I wish you would've died this world is better off without you." "That's enough" Steve finally spoke up. "Carol you need to leave now, final warning next time we'll use force" Tony explains while finally letting us both go. I know the stuff she said was out of Hate but the words still cut deep. I did I treated them both like second choices they deserve so much better... "tell them I'm sorry" I whisper as I leave the room, a silent tear escaping my eyes no matter how hard I fought to keep them back.

Yelena POV.

Y/n was meant to be here almost 30 minutes ago to start doing hair and make up, what the hell is taking her so long... that's when I heard shouting and decided to go see what all the commotion was when I saw Tony and Steve yelling at a woman, I think her name is carol, I've seen her around but I've never actually spoken to her. "Please tell me y/n came to find you?" Steve asked In a panic as soon as he saw me approach. "No?! Would someone tell me what the hell is going on?" "This is carol." Tony spoke up. "I thought so, You're the bitch who almost killed my best friend, if I wasn't worried about where she is right now I would kill you." I shouted as i clenched my fists. "Do you have any Idea where she might be?" I asked the room. "I don't know, maybe next to the lake? Check if her car is still here!" Steve spoke. "Fuck okay if she's gone you're both dead. Make sure carol leaves now." I shout as I exit the room.

Wanda POV

I saw Yelena sprint out the door as I went to get a bottle of water and then I saw her... what the hell was she doing here? "Why are you here? You're lucky I haven't killed you and you have the nerve to turn up here on my wedding day" "Wanda baby please you're making a mistake I love you please" she cries walking over to me. "You need to leave" I raise my voice my eyes slowly flickering red. "Please give me another chance, y/n is nothing she doesn't love you see ran off please I love you, look my in the eyes and tell me you don't feel the same way..." she spoke as I started to panic. "she what?" "She left, ran off she doesn't care about you never did." "What the hell did you do?!" I scream using my powers to hold her in place. "What the FUCK did you do?!" I scream in her face. "I didn't do anything, she left I'm here for you, like always." I didn't believe her so I placed my hand on her temple as I read her mind and saw the events that previously took place. "You vicious little bitch" "Wanda baby I'm sorry, I just want you to be treated the way you deserve she isn't good enough for you" "you're dead." "Wanda stop!" Nat shouted as she ran into the room. "Y/n's gone Nat" "what do you mean gone?" "Carol told her she was useless and the world was better off without her and now no one can find her!" "Fuck, carol you have 5 seconds to leave before I kill you myself" " Wanda look in my eyes and tell me you don't love me" "right now all I can think about is killing you, my love for you left the same day y/n's memories did. You're nothing to me now leave otherwise you'll be leaving in a coffin and don't even think about coming back here you're not welcome" I warn as I remove my powers from around her body and she flys out the door. "Where the hell could she be Nat?"

Y/n POV

Once I left the compound I couldn't think straight I just wanted to get in my car and never look back they deserve so much better than me the way i treated them... I know they've both hurt me in the past but the way I acted is unexplainable carol is right. I decided to sit by the lake some of the most important things in my life have happened here yet all I could think about were carols words they cut deep; no wonder they say the truth hurts. I'm brought out my thoughts by the sound of a branch snapping behind me I turned my head to see a sympathetic Yelena.

"Hey y/n" "hey..." "what did carol say?" "The truth and is she still there?" "I'm sure whatever she said was far from the truth she's trying to make you doubt yourself so she can be with Wanda and the fact you're out here is exactly what she wanted... and she was when I left but I told them to get rid of her before we got back so Steve has probably either killed her or chucked her out by now." She explained as I tried to hide a smirk. "I just can't stop thinking about what she said what if she's right, what if the world is better off without me what if they're both better off without me..." "are you crazy, none of us would be better off without you, you make both Nat and Wanda so happy it's honestly a little cringe how much you all love each other and as for me I wouldn't be with Peter if it wasn't for you trying to get us together all those months ago, you've done so much for everyone; you even forgave your dad after what he did. You're one of the most brave, honest and caring people I've ever met. carol is a psycho, Wanda is happy with you she wouldn't look twice at carol actually id be surprised if she hasn't killed her by now." "Oh god" "come on we have a wedding to get ready for..." "I love you Yelena, I have no idea what I would do without you honestly." "I love you too dork now let's go" "ay Wanda and Nat are the only ones who get to call me that" "if you're acting like a dork I'm going to call you a dork, now get up before I make you." "Alright, alright let's go before they notice I've left, I don't want them thinking I don't want to marry them".

Author note: so it was an ex but not one of y/n's 😂 only 10 chapters left. Hope everyone is enjoying so far :).

Today's question: who is your fave marvel ship? Mine in movie would be tony and pepper and out of movie would be Nat and Wanda obvs 😉🤌.