Nat's bachelorette, Part 1.

It has been two days since my bachelorette party, which means today is nat's. We and made sure to leave two days in between each Bachelorette incase we got too drunk resulting in hangovers. They explained everything that's happened the night of my bachelorette and I can't believe I made such a fool out of my self; I mean they seemed to love the song but that wasn't the problem the problem is the fact I wanted to sing that song to them the day of our wedding now I need to find a song I love just as much. It was hard enough to find the first one.

I woke up early this morning in the hopes of making them both breakfast in bed. However, once I got out the shower they were both sat up in bed watching sitcoms on the tv no doubt Wanda's idea. " good morning you two" " good morning baby, did you want to watch tv with us?" Wanda asked shuffling Over to create more room. " yeah sure, what time are we starting your bachelorette?" I ask Nat sitting on my side of the bed. "Since it's at the tower we don't need to get ready until like 6pm, plus it's a a game's night so you don't need to dress up just casual is fine." She explains. Nat decided she didn't want to drink to get drunk so she decided to chose a game night where we play games either on consoles or trivia games where we order food and have causal drinks. Which sounds perfect she gets to spend an important night with the people she loves most, her family.

———————————————————————————

Time skip: it's now 5pm.

Nat's pov

We had spent most of the day watching sitcoms per Wanda's request at one point y/n went and made us all pancakes; they were delicious as always. I looked at the clock and realised it was 5pm we didn't need to dress up so it's not too bad but I still want to get ready to make sure we're not the last ones there like usual. "Hey, we should start getting ready" i announce getting out of bed making my way over to the closet. "We still have an hour baby" I replied. "I know but we're always the last ones there I want to be early for once" I say changing into black ripped jeans, a black T-shirt, a leather jacket and some black boots. "Okay baby , we'll get ready" y/n finally gave in making her way over to me. I placed a kiss on her forehead as she started getting changed. "I'm hungry" Wanda announced still sitting on the bed. "The quicker you get ready the quicker you get food" I replied smirking as she practically ran over to us to start getting ready. Y/n was wearing blue ripped jeans, a white T-shirt with a blue denim jacket and white converse. Wanda wore black jeans, a red T-shirt, a red leather jacket and black boots.

Once we were finally ready we made our way downstairs and mostly everyone was there apart from Tony who was fashionably late of course. "Hello losers" tony said letting us know he arrived. "Hello Tin man" y/n replied. "Can we order food?" Wanda asked causing me to let out a chuckle. "Sure babe I'll order now what did everyone want?" "Pizza" they said in unison. Guess I'm ordering pizza. There were quite a lot of us here; me, Bucky, Yelena, y/n, Sam, Steve, Wanda, Peter and Tony so I decided to order 3 ham and pineapple, two cheese and 4 pepperoni I mean these guys have big appetites especially Steve. While we were waiting on the food we decided to play call of duty luckily we had 3 consoles so we split up and took it in turns to play; I'm glad we played call of duty since it's one of the only games I've actually played before along with gta but that game annoyed me so I stopped playing it.

Finally food arrived and I was so happy not because I was hungry well I was but because it would stop Wanda nagging me every 5 minutes asking when the food would be here. I love that girl to bits but when she's hungry it's like a little rage monster takes over and it scares the shit out of me and god forbids she does the head tilt it has me running for my life.

Once we finished eating Sam started the trivia game we would take it in turns to answer questions about the other; first it was Wanda and y/n's turn to answer questions about me. "So, what is Nat's real name?" Sam asked. "Natalia Alianovna Romanova easy one" y/n replied without even blinking. "Fucking hell that was fast." Sam laughed. "Okay next, what is Nat's favourite holiday?" Sam asked. "Halloween easy!" Wanda practically shouted with a smug look. "actually Wands its Christmas she loves having all of her family in one place" y/n replied. "She's right Wands" I say shyly looking at her disappointed face. Sam went on asking more questions before finally it was our turn to answer questions about y/n.

"Okay, what is y/n's middle name?" Sam asked. "Easy, Elizabeth" I replied. "Actually its y/m/n" Wanda replied smugly. "She's right babe" "okay, moving on. What is y/n's favourite thing to do when she's angry?" "Go for a drive?" I reply almost as if I'm asking a question I mean what kind of question is that. "She likes writing lyrics and playing guitar it helps her calm down, I mean it's an easy question she literally writes songs all the time" Wanda replied smugly. "Ding ding ding you're correct" Sam joked.  Wanda went on getting most of the questions right I got maybe one or two and it was pissing me off I know I'm competitive but I shouldn't be getting annoyed over stupid questions, I think I've drank enough. It was now our turn to answer questions about Wanda and I swear I'm winning this time.

"Okay, final round y/n is in the lead with 11 correct answers Wanda is second with 10 and nat is third with 8. You need at least 4/5 questions right to win Nat." Sam said as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah I know let's just get on with it already" I replied. "Babe it's just a game it doesn't matter who wins" y/n said trying to make me feel better but of course she would say that she winning. The game started and I got the first question right. "Alright second question, what is Wanda'a favourite colour?" "Easy red" I replied. "It's yellow, she wears a lot of red but her favourite colour is yellow because she loves the colour of sunflowers" y/n replied. "And the answer is... yellow!" Sam shouts. " how is your favourite colour yellow? I've literally never seen you wear yellow." I ask confused all she wears is red what the hell. "I know I don't wear the colour yellow it's just a bright colour and we always have to wear dark colours to stay undercover that's why I wear dark red." Wanda replied explaining herself. "Whatever let's just do the next question" "okay nat, you need to get this question right otherwise you lose" Sam says "carry on" I replied. "Okay, what does Wanda prefer pancakes or waffles?" "Pancakes for sure she always makes them." I reply. "She likes waffles especially with blueberries, she makes pancakes becuase me and Nat like them more but she loves waffles." Y/n explained we both looked at Sam waiting for the answer. I swear if y/n is right I'm going to lose my shit. "And the answer is..."