Meeting new people.

Time skip to the next morning.

You're fast asleep when you feel someone's fingers gently push your hair out of your face you open your eyes slightly looking up to see Wanda she smiles at you when you feel a hand gently scratch your chest you look next to you to see Nat smiling up at you.

Y/n: you know I could get used to this kind of treatment.
Wanda: good.
Nat:have you thought anymore about talking to Steve?
Y/n: I thought you weren't going to push that.

You feel their eyes burn daggers into your skin, you decide to get out of bed and have a shower removing yourself from the tension. Once you're finished you come back out and they're still starting at you.

Y/n: fine, I'll go speak to him.

You roll your eyes as they both smile at you trying to hide their laughter. You get changed into black jeans and a white tank top. Once dressed you leave the room and head for Steve's you knock and there's no answer so you decide to check the next best place, the training room. He was exactly where you thought by the punching bags.

Y/n: Steve can we talk?
Steve: you're not going to threaten to kill me again?
Y/n: I came to apologise no need to be a dick!
Steve: I'm your dad you can't speak to me that way.
Y/n: you hurt the people I care about I can speak to you how ever I want.
Steve: you're right I'm sorry, what did you want to talk about?
Y/n: I came to apologise, I've been horrible to you recently, not that you didn't deserve it but I'm just saying that I'm sorry for the way I've been acting.
Steve: why are you sorry? I'm the one who's been acting like a dick, I know we've not been close as of late but I miss you.
Y/n: I wish we could just go back to before I came here and we were good.
Steve: same here, I know I've said and done some horrible things over the past couple years but I love you and I want to spend time making it up to you by being a good dad. If you'll let me?
Y/n: sure and I missed you too.

You give him a hug as Tony comes into the room disrupting the conversation.

Tony: sorry if I've interrupted something but I need y/n in my lab.
Y/n: I'll be right there tony.
Steve: I'll see you later?
Y/n: sure dad.

He flashes you a quick smile before leaving you, allowing you to go to Tony. You head down to Tony's garage you see multiple suits on the table.

Y/n: hey Tony, what's with the suits?
Tony: hey, pick one.
Y/n: why?
Tony: You need a a new suit they're all bullet proof and disappears into a ring when ever you want to use it you tap it twice and the suit forms around your body so you always have it with you.
Y/n: that sounds so fucking cool! I want this one.

You pick out a black suit with while highlights along side the side of your legs, arms and mask.

Tony: good choice tap the chest piece and It'll go back to ring form.
Y/n: oh cool!

You tap the middle of the suit and it quickly disappears into the ring, he passes it you and you place it on your middle finger on your right hand.

Tony: it's yours, keep it.
Y/n: thanks Tony, I love it!
Tony: before you go, how have you been?
Y/n: I've been pretty good, been dealing with a lot of stuff trying to sort my life out and finally got my new car yesterday. You saw me speaking to Steve I think we sorted everything out so I'm doing good. How you doing?
Tony: I'm going great as always, just been working on new suits like always.

You hear small steps running behind you, you turn around to see a small girl running towards Tony.

Tony: y/n it's time you met someone.
Y/n: who's this?
Tony: this is Morgan, she's my daughter.
Y/n: daughter? How come I've never seen her before?
Tony: she lives with her mum pepper at my house I stay here a lot which is why she's here right now. I've been staying at the compound a lot working on new suits so they're staying here for a little while.
Y/n: oh cool, hiya Morgan!
Morgan: who are you?
Y/n: I'm y/n I work with your dad.
Morgan: you're the one who lost your memory? I remember my mum and dad talking about it.
Y/n: I did but now I'm more than good, you know you're very clever for a child.
Tony: don't I know it, we'll y/n I'm going to take Morgan to her mum I'll catch up with you later.
Y/n: bye Tony, bye Morgan miss you already!
Morgan: bye!

She smiles and waves her hand and Tony picks her up and carries her out the garage and upstairs. You decide to go and find Nat and Wanda to tell them how your talk with Steve went. You head back to your room but they're not there, you ask Jarvis their location.

Y/n: Jarvis, can you tell me the location of Nat and Wanda please?
Jarvis: they seemed to have left the compound, would you like me to notify you when they return?
Y/n: yes, thank you Jarvis.
Jarvis: my pleasure miss y/n.

Now Wanda and Nat are out you decide to go see how Yelena's doing. You knock on her bedroom door and she tells you to come in.

Y/n: hey, what you up to?
Yelena: just watching some shameless, care to join?
Y/n: I've never seen it before but sure.
Yelena: it's really good, honestly you'll love it.
Y/n: who's your favourite character?
Yelena: that's hard! I love Ian and Micky together so they're my favourite.
Y/n: pick one?
Yelena: no way.

You laugh and she smacks your shoulder after watching a couple episodes of shameless you look next to you to see Yelena's feel asleep you pull the blanket on top of her and head back downstairs to play some PlayStation. After playing Minecraft for an hour or so Jarvis comes over the speakers.

Jarvis: y/n Wanda and Nat have now returned.

You turn around to see the both of them stood at the door with bags in their hands you rush over and hug them both.

Y/n: hey what's in the bags?
Wanda: it's a surprise you'll find out later.
Y/n: no fair!
Nat: stop whining like a baby you'll see later but for now would you mind going to pick up dinner?
Y/n: sure.

You roll your eyes, grab your car keys and get in the car heading towards the Chinese place.