The wedding dinner.

As we took our seats along the table the guests started to take their seats and before I knew what was happening it was time for the best man speech; Steve and Yelena were the closest things we had to a best man and a maid of honour so they took it upon them selves to give a speech each. "excuse me could I have everyone's attention please?... thankyou. so for those of you who don't know me I'm y/n's dad when she asked me to walk her down the isle I think I almost cried I was so happy, we haven't always had a good relationship the past few years but I'm happy to call her my daughter and I hope she's just as happy to call me dad. when she first joined the team it isn't an over exaggeration to say everyone loved her some people a little too much" he jokes gesturing to Nat and Wanda. she got on with everyone and made some amazing friends and I'm so glad she did she managed to find people to call her family and somehow managed to get two amazing women to fall in love with her; personally I think its the rogers charm." "then how come you're single?" I joke patting his shoulder. "well that was just rude anyway, I am so happy that you've found each other to share your lives with and all that remains for me to say is that I hope you have a great day today and enjoy a long and happy life together". "thank you dad that was beautiful and don't worry ill be your wing woman" I joked winking at him.

"Okay that's my cue" Yelena said as she grabbed the mic. " when I first met y/n I slapped her around the face and at the time she definitely deserved it but now I couldn't think of anyone better to call my best friend and as of today my sister, as Nat said we grew up thinking love was for children however when I see the love these three share it makes me glad we were able to keep our heart's and learnt how to love because I know for one I couldn't imagine my life without y/n so I can only imagine how these two feel. I just want to wish you a long and happy life also y/n Wanda if you ever hurt my sister ill kill you; I know you won't but a little reminder couldn't hurt" she laughs as she places the mic back on the table.

"okay well that isn't scary... I would like to thank everyone who came today it means a lot to all of us to have people we care about here today so thank you. I would also like to say a special thank you to everyone who was in involved in the wedding especially little Morgan over there so thank you everyone. now lets eat because I don't know about you but I'm starving" I said as everyone chuckled and started to eat.

once we finished eating it was now time for the wedding photos I was so relived as this suit was getting uncomfortable especially this tie the sooner I take it off the better. we all started to separate into little groups the first lot of photos were of the brides together then I got a picture with just my dad once we approved the pictures I tried to take my tie off before a hand reached up to slap mine away. "what do you think you're doing?" Nat questioned. "baby, its getting uncomfortable I feel like I'm about to choke" I joke earning a laugh. "okay baby we only have a couple more photos to take then you can take it off? just leave it on for the rest of the photos please". "fineeeee only because you asked so nicely". I joked before we went back to taking photos once again thankfully not long after the photographer indicated he was done with the photos; he continued to walk around the room taking photos when people weren't looking as we requested the photos look a lot more genuine when people don't have time to fake a reaction. 'finally I get to sit down' I thought to myself as I took my suit jacket off and placed it around the back of my chair undoing my tie and placing it in the jacket pocket. "at least you wore it throughout the photos" Wanda joked. "only because Nat asked me to, how's your dress getting uncomfortable?" "its been uncomfortable since taking the photos but I saw Nat slap your hand away and I wasn't getting involved" she laughed finally taking the seat next to me. "wow Maximoff or should I say y/l/n you left me to fend for myself" I smiled as I realised the name change. "have you seen our wife? getting on the bad side of an angry Russian assassin isn't on my to do list thankyou very much." "ex- assassin thankyou very much" Nat interrupted us. "still scary" I joke kissing her cheek. "at least I don't do the scary head tilt thing she does" she laughed pointing towards a rather scary sokovian. "you're right the head tilt is much scarier" "you two are mean" Wanda said with a fake pout on her lips. "love you baby" "love you two now give me a kiss before I do the 'scary head tilt'" she said raising her hands doing quotation marks. "gladly" Nat and I said in unison, we both kissed either side of her face before sitting back in our chairs. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time is now 6pm our first dance was what you call a beautiful disaster we didn't exactly plan how the dance would go and the fact there was three of us didn't make it any easier but their laughs throughout did. Thankfully the night was coming to end so we could spend the night together just the three of us, we announced we would be leaving soon but tony persisted we should throw the flowers well Wanda should. she stood on a chair at the front as everyone gathered into a small crowed the was a moment of silence as everyone prepared themselves after a few seconds she threw the flowers as everyone jumped and we saw a hand reach out. "yes! I got them" peter announced with a smile on his face. "better get a move on Yelena something tells me you might have to be the one to propose" I joke earning a slap on the arm. "you weren't the one who proposed either y/n remember that, you bottom" she joked whispering the last part. "oh you're so dead miss Belova" I warned but before I could do anything Wanda grabbed my arm and started dragging me to exit. "ill get you next time" "whatever you bottom" she shouted loud enough for both Nat and Wanda to hear. "I mean I hate to admit it but my sister isn't wrong." "oh isn't she? ill guess well see about that." I say with a smirk as their faces drop.

---------------

author: sorry I haven't uploaded in over a week I had a bad cold and didn't feel like writing but I finally updated haha let me know if you want smut in the next chapter I was 50/50 on writing it in this chapter so ill add it depending on what you guys want (:

today's question-  which marvel films is your favourite? personally mine is either black widow or Shang-chi (:

hope you enjoy the story plus thank you so much for 27k reads it means a lot only 7 chapters to go. (: