the day of the wedding.

y/n: i kissed Wanda.

Nat: what...

y/n: it was a mistake it meant nothing.

Nat: yet it was worth throwing away everything we have.

y/n: I'm sorry. i was drunk and we went outside to talk and she started talking about how that was the last change because she was getting married.

Nat: so you decided to fucking take it?

y/n: i don't know what else to say.

Nat: get out.

y/n: what?

Nat: i don't think i can stand to look at your face for a moment longer i have no idea what ill do. now leave.

y/n: Nat i love you, please.

Nat: you should've thought about that before you kissed her.

she grabs you by the collar and throws you out the room before looking the door.

y/n: you're going to lock me out of my own room?

Nat: fuck off!

tears start forming in your eyes as you turn around to see carol stood there.

carol: you did what?

y/n: i kissed Wanda.

carol: the night before our wedding? i thought we were starting to become friends? i remember when i first came here and everyone thought so highly of you. oh she's such a good friend they'd say even when you were in a coma they would praise you and worship you like you were a god when all you really are is a selfish cheating whore. i don't know what Nat saw in you but for her sake i hope she chucks you to the curb like the rest of the team should do. your nothing.

y/n: carol, I'm sorry...

carol: don't talk to me.

she storms away as you fall down to the floor your back resting on the wall tears falling down your face drenching your t-shirt you go to the kitchen and pull out a bottle of vodka before downing it all. the next morning you wake up on the kitchen floor with the biggest hang over and go to your room. you open the door to see Nat asleep you go into the bathroom and have a shower before going back out and getting dressed. she's still asleep so you sit on the edge of the bed until she wakes up.

y/n: Nat?

Nat: what do you want.

y/n: I'm sorry i am i don't know why i did it but i did i think i just reacted out of fear that i was about to loose her she was my fist love shell always mean something to me. but i love you, i want to marry you i was to have kids with you and i cant stand you hating me so if you want to break up i understand I've hurt you and you deserve it. 

Nat: i don't want to break up i never did. i just i cant believe you kissed her. you stood there yesterday and told me how much you wanted a family and marriage and then you kiss her what do you expect me to think.

y/n: i know. im sorry please just give me another chance i couldn't imagine my life without you.

Nat: i don't know, do you still love her? 

y/n: i don't know. i think i love her but I'm not in love with her.

Nat: if she called off the wedding and wanted to be with you what would you say?

y/n: i would tell her to go back to carol. I'm with you and i always want to be. please just give me one more chance.

Nat: you get one more fucking chance if i see you hug her or anything worse were done. if you have to go on a mission with her fine but never should you two be alone.

y/n: that's fine! i promise ill never do anything to hurt you ever again. i love you.

Nat: i love you too, now lets get ready we have a wedding to attend. 

you and Nat both get ready and get in the limo with the rest of the team driving to the venue once you get there you take you seats and carol walks down the isle waiting for Wanda a few minutes later Wanda walks down the isle look at you as she walked past you ignored her. the ceremony started.

the priest: friends family were gathered here today  the joyous union of carol and wanda. now Wanda repeat after me. i Wanda,

Wanda: i Wanda 

the priest: take thee carol.

Wanda: take thee y/n... carol. ( she chuckles nervously) carol i meant carol.

carol: what the fuck Wanda?

she just stares at carol before she let the next sentence slip out.

Wanda: I'm sorry carol but i cant marry you.

Nat: yes you can, y/n is with me.

Wanda: I'm sorry Nat you're my bestfriend and i love you but i love y/n and i don't care how long it takes i will get her back. I'm sorry to everyone who came here today... but I'm sorry carol i just don't love you.

carol drops her flowers and fly's over to you grabbing you back your neck you try to fly teleport out of her grip but it doesn't work she fly's you about 100ft in the air.

carol: lets see if she still loves you when you're in pieces. 

she drops you and none of your powers are working you body moves so fast no one has time to stop what's already happened you body hits the ground like a meteor hitting the earth Nat and Wanda run outside and you're just lay there limp.

Nat: she's not breathing. GUYS SHE'S NOT FUCKING BREATHING.

carol fly's down to the ground and lands next to your body.

carol: I'm sorry the anger took over me.

Steve gets behind her and chokes her till she's unconscious. everyone looks at him as tears stream down his face he chucks carol's unconscious body to the ground before getting down next to you.

Steve: TONY HOW LONG UNTILL THE AMBULENCE IS HERE?

tony: 10 minutes. 

Steve: do you have your suit?

tony: always.

Steve: get her to Helen Cho now!

the whole way there your body hangs lifeless in his arms as everyone follows in the jet. once you get there tony places you on the bed Helen and Bruce try everything to start your heart but its not working. Thor comes into the room and knows what he needs to do.

Thor: you all need to stand back.

he gathers as much electricity as he can and shocks your body, it doesn't work so he does it again still no result.

Bruce: Thor its not working... i think its time to stop. 

Thor: NO! 

he does it again and sees the line on the machine jump.

Thor: did you see that?!

Bruce: do it again!

he does it again and you heart starts beating you open your eyes and they flash with lightening.

y/n: where am i?

Bruce: you're  at Helen Cho's surgery.

Wanda, Steve and Nat come into the room Nat kisses your hand. and they all start sobbing uncontrollably.

Nat: i thought i lost you baby never do that to me again.

y/n: dad?

Steve comes over to you holding your hand.

Steve: yeah?

y/n: who are these people?