The week before the wedding.

3 MONTHS LATER.

The week up to the wedding had been stressful, everyone could tell by the amount of shouting echoing throughout the house. You and Wanda hadn't really spoke since the movie night and when you did it was awkward or someone would interrupt. which you didn't mind because you had no idea what to say to her anyway. Steve, peter and tony are on a mission and nats still asleep so you decide to hang out with peter playing PlayStation. 

y/n: no way you're cheating how did you see me?

peter: you're just terrible at this game ( he laughs)

you playfully hit his arm but you don't realize you're own strength and knock him off of the chair.

peter: oi, no need! 

y/n: I'm sorry i didn't think i pushed you that hard. ( you burst out laughing)

peter: yeah, yeah cook me breakfast and well call it quits.

y/n: blackmail, learning from the best ( you wink at him)

you and peter go into the kitchen and you make some waffles for you both.

peter: thanks y/n they're delicious!

Nat: ooo is there a spare one for me?

y/n: of course baby and you're welcome Peet.

carol: oh is y/n making breakfast for everyone?

y/n: only for people i like.

carol: so where's mine then?

y/n: yeah, yeah very funny no I'm joking there's spare on the table. so how's the wedding planning going?

carol: yeah, pretty good apart from Wanda being a total bridezilla. i forgot what kind of flowers she wanted and i thought she was going to chuck me through the wall. 

y/n: oh god i feel bad for you ( you laugh) only a week left you excited?

carol: of course i love her and i just cant wait to marry her ( she smiles) so when you proposing to Nat?

you choke on your coffee and spit it all over peter.

peter: y/n really?

y/n: sorry Pete and what are you on about carol?

carol: well you've been together a few months i thought you'd pop the question by now.

y/n: only 3 months, not that i don't want to marry you Nat i do i love you but i thought wed be together a little longer before i proposed.

Nat: don't worry baby I'm not expecting a ring just yet.

you laugh

y/n: i really do hate you carol.

carol: the feelings mutual ( she winks)

a few hours later you and Nat you and Nat are in your bedroom and you cant stop thinking about the conversation you had earlier. did she want me to propose? what is our future actually going to be like. 

y/n: hey Nat,

Nat: yeah babe?

y/n: where do you see yourself in 10 years? like what's our future going to be like?

Nat: carol got in your head didn't she?

y/n: a little bit but i feel like we should have this conversation anyway...

Nat: well i see us sat on a beach some where tropical just living our best lives.

y/n: what about marriage? kids?