Missing in action

SMUT WARNING. 

its been a couple of hours, most of the guests had left and it was mainly just the team left. tony decided he wanted to give a speech. he stood up on the table, a drink in one hand a microphone in the other.

tony: i would like to thank everyone for coming to celebrate the engagement of y/n /y/l/n and Wanda Maximoff.

y/n: thanks tony.

tony: I'm not done, when y/n first got here i had no idea she even existed and now I'm proud to call her my friend life hasn't been the kindest since you've been here but we all love you and you're part of our family. some more than others ( he winks at Nat) you know because she's going to be your step mom.

y/n: what? Steve you proposed?

Steve: no? tony what the hell are you talking about?

tony: i just meant eventually.

y/n: tony you're drunk get down.

tony: I'm fine.

y/n: get down before i make you.

tony: alright, alright I'm down. its a party lighten up.

you ignore him and sit back down, Wanda places her hand on your thigh and whippers in your ear.

Wanda: hey, its alright ignore him.

y/n: don't worry i am.

Wanda: good, shall we take this upstairs?

y/n: you read my mind.

Wanda: literally.

y/n: guys me and Wanda are going to go to bed.

tony: don't have too much fun.

y/n: sure tony.

she grabs your hand and you teleport both of you to the bedroom once there she grabs your hand and puts them behind your head pushing you into the wall. she pulls your dress off before kissing your neck.

y/n: fuck...

she laughs at you leaving marks all across your neck and chest, she pushes you on to the bed you land on your back and she flips you over pushing your head into the pillow.

y/n: someone's dominant tonight.

Wanda: well last time you were dominant its my turn now close your eyes.

y/n: what? 

Wanda: just close your eyes.

you hear moving about and rustling then all of a sudden you feel her cold hands on your back.

y/n: shit your hands are cold.

Wanda: shut up.

she flips you over and you look at her on top of you. your jaw drops.

y/n: what the fuck is that?

Wanda: its a strap on I'm sure you've seen one before.

y/n: when did you get that?

Wanda: do you want to do 21 questions or do you want to open your legs like a good girl.

y/n: the second option please.

she pulls your legs apart inserting her self into you going in and out.

y/n: fuck.

Wanda: does that feel good baby?

y/n: too fucking good, oh my god.

she goes faster and harder felling you clench around her she pulls out and starts using her tongue. you thrust your hips up in the to gain more friction but she pushes your hips back down.