The day before the wedding.

Y/n POV.

"We're getting married tomorrow" I think out loud but receive no response these lazy women are probably still asleep; I lift my head up slightly to confirm my suspicions they were in fact asleep. I decided to have a shower before getting dressed into comfy black joggers a white hoodie and white converse. Once I'm dressed I realise they're still asleep jeez I must've really wore them out last night even though Wanda said no sex for a week I knew once me and Nat got going she wouldn't be able to help herself the simp; we had to make the most of it as were sleeping in different rooms tonight to prepare for tomorrow. Normal people tend to stay in hotels or at a friends houses but since the compound is so big we can just spread ourselves throughout different floors and it'll be fine. I realised they were going to be asleep for a while so I decided to cook them some breakfast. I went down to the kitchen to find Yelena stood next to the stove.

"Jesus, who are we going to have to call an ambulance for today?" I joke making my way over to her grabbing the stuff I need out of the cupboard. "Yeah, yeah very funny... but in reality I do actually need help. Could you help me?" She asks shyly. "Of course what do you need help with?" "Well I spent the night with Peter..." "oh my god! Is that the first time?!" "Shhh I don't want Nat hearing, I'll never hear the end of it!" "Okay, it's just a lot to take in, how was it? Actually don't answer that ew." "It was nice, now can you help me make pancakes I hardly ever cook and I don't want to burn them..." "of course I'm making some for Nat and Wanda anyway I'll just make extra" "thankyou, y/n really it means a lot" "it's okay, honestly"

I finished making the pancakes I topped Wanda's with blueberries and Nat's with whipped cream and strawberries. I plated the extras and passed them to Yelena who thanked me before practically sprinting out of the room... I'm glad she's happy she deserves it.

I made my way back up stairs and to nobody's surprise they were still asleep; I placed the food on the table before kissing them both on the cheek shaking them gently. "Come on lazy butts I made pancakes" "mhmm" Wanda replies reaching her arm towards me. "I'm not getting back in bed, so get your butt up or I'll eat your food you too nat; I saw you open your eyes" "fine we're up" Nat replied sitting up struggling to open her eyes. "So... y/l/n, maximoff or Romanoff?" I question. "We should count down from 3 and say which we prefer the one with most votes wins" Wanda concludes. "Im okay with that" Nat speaks up rubbing her eyes. "Okay... 3...2...1." I count down. "Maximoff" "y/l/n" "y/l/n". " are you kidding me I thought you wanted to be maximoff's that's why I chose it" I announce. "We did but we figured Natasha and Wanda y/l/n sounds so much better, don't you agree?" Wanda explains biting down on a blueberry. "Yes, yes I do" I smile while starting to eat my pancakes.

Once we finished I grabbed my laptop sitting back down next to them. " okay so first of all we need to chose a house, I was going to surprise you but Sam ruined that so let's look at them together" I explain scrolling through the website. "Wait, wait, wait I like that one" Wanda spoke up. "Okay one second" I said clicking on the link. It had 3 bedrooms 2 on suite and 2 bathrooms. it also had a big living room, dining area and a massive kitchen along with a big garden that contained a pool. "I love it" Nat said "i second that" "I third that, so is this the house?" I asked. "I think it is, I mean we would go and view it but if it looks as good in real life as it does on these pictures it's the one" Nat said. "Okay, I'll book a viewing for when we get back off of our honeymoon, okay that's booked now you need to help me pick a car" "another one?" Wanda asked. "Yeah, I need one that can fit more than two of us" I laughed.

————

We spent at least an hour looking through cars well I did Nat and Wanda agreed with every car I said I liked it would've been a lot easier getting advice from Yelena like last time. At least after an hour or so I was able to finally pick a car. We ate dinner as a group, I saw Yelena sat at the edge of the table and decided to sit next to her.

"Hey, did he like the pancakes?" "Yeah, thank you for that by the way" "it's okay spider girl" "so, are you exited for tomorrow?" "Honestly I'm freaking out a little; In a good way" "how is freaking out good?" "Because I'm not freaking out in the oh my god it's my last night of freedom I don't know if I'm going to get married should I run away kinda of way, it's more like Jesus I'm finally going to get to marry the loves of my life and I can't wait kinda way" "so you're not going to run away?" "I promise nothing will stop me from walking down that isle tomorrow morning" "good I would hate to have to kill you" "yeah, yeah spider girl"

We finished our dinner and I walked Nat and Wanda towards the elevator to say goodbye, this is the last time I'm going to see them before they become my wives and It's kind of sad. "It's okay baby, we'll see you tomorrow" Nat spoke up pulling me into a hug. "I know, it's just I haven't spent a night without either of you for a long time I'm going to miss you" "think of it this way the next time you'll see us we'll be about to become Wanda and Nat y/l/n. Wanda said kissing my cheek. "You're right, I love you both." "I love you too baby" "I love you three" they replied getting into the elevator, I gave them a gentle wave before walking to my room that was on the first floor.

The next morning I woke up and the butterflies took over before Jarvis spoke on the speaker. "Miss y/n mr stark would like to see you in the conference room immediately". "Tell him I'll be right there" I replied. I quickly got dressed into black joggers and jumper before teleporting there; I didn't want to risk bumping into Wanda or Nat. Once I got there tony had a worried look on his face and my stomach sank.

"Stark, as long as you're not going to tell me they've run off you can take that look off of your face" I joked trying to lighten the mood. "Y/n..." he said sadly pointing behind me. "What?" I said laughing but as I turned around and our eyes met my stomach sank. "what are you doing here...?"

Author note: hey guys I forgot to ask a question on the last one so where are you guys from? I'm from England. Also hope you're enjoying the story I bet you love me for that cliff hanger 😂