Why isn't she here?

Axel: what?! what are we stuck on?

pilot: we have no idea.

you look at axel with a confused look curious of why you haven't moved yet, the jet quickly bashes against the floor as it lands, you look out the window and see red wisps traveling along side the jet. a wave of relief travels over your body. axel follows your eyes to see what has captured your attention when he sets his sights on the redness surrounding them he starts to panic.

axel: she's here we need to go.

pilot: we cant move.

axel: do something!

all of a sudden the roof of the jet get ripped off and tossed about 100 feet in front of us. axel quickly grabs you and points a gun at your temple leading you off the jet to be met by none other than Wanda.

Wanda: and where do you think you're going with my fiancé?

axel: let us go or ill shoot!

y/n: Wanda let me go, i have to.

axel: she's right, she has to.

Wanda uses her powers to whisper to you in her mind.

Wanda: I'm not letting you go, not again.

y/n: I'm sorry.

Wanda: well figure this out... wait you can teleport right so just do that.

y/n: I'm not sure if my powers are even working right now and what if it doesn't work and he shoots me or even worse you.

Wanda: well I'm not letting you get taken again.

axel: so what will it be miss Maximoff, let us go and she lives or you try and stop us and she dies.

she takes a step away from you and starts to back off and you notice the tears rolling down her face and it breaks you causing you to drop to your knees un till axel grabs you by you collar pulling you back to your feet facing him, you break his grasp on you turning around to look at Wanda one last time.

y/n: i love you!

she doesn't answer she just looks down at the floor.

axel: you know for the scarlet witch you're not very powerful

her eyes lift from the floor and gives you a wink before staring at him and starting to walk closer smirking.

axel: once more step and ill shoot.

Wanda: no you wont.

axel: don't test me witchy.

she rips the gun out of his hand using her powers and pushes his backwards causing him to get thrown into the jet. you look at her surpried and smile.

y/n: you could've done that this entire time, what took you so long?

Wanda: i didn't want to try and confront him and you get shot... i wouldn't of been able to live with myself if something happened to you because of me.

y/n: hey... hey look at me. you saved me i love yo-

a gun shot rings through your ears, you look down and notice blood forming a patch on your t-shirt.

axel: she didn't quite save you y/n if i cant have you no one can.

Wanda: y/n! you monster what have you done!

axel: make a choice you can either choose to bring me in or save y/n.

Wanda: who said i wanted to bring you in.