A perfect day.

a few hours later you get woken up by Nat coming into the living room.

Nat: hey y/n can we talk ( she whispers)

y/n: Nat its like 4 am why are you up?

Nat: i couldn't sleep so I've just been training, can we talk or?

y/n: sure lets go to the kitchen so we don't wake them up.

you stand up to leave but Wanda grabs your hand.

Wanda: hey, where you going?

y/n: ill be back in a minute don't worry.

Wanda: okay hurry back.

you walk out the room and join Nat in the kitchen.

y/n: so what did you want to talk about?

Nat: us, Steve and Bucky.

y/n: what about it?

Nat: i miss you, I'm sorry that i slept with him he was just there for me after you broke up with me.

y/n: so its my fault? your a gorgeous woman, there are so many people you could sleep with yet you chose him. you didn't do it because he was there for you, you did it to hurt me. you clearly knew how upset i would be about the situation since you've done it before. at least Wanda had the decency to think i was dead before getting with carol you took less than a day to fuck my dad.

Nat: you slept with bucky...

y/n: so? 

Nat: don't you think that hurt me?

y/n: like i said i was drunk, i don't even like men. i just don't know who you are anymore and i think you need to accept that and move on; preferably not with my dad.

Nat: what if i don't want to move on?

y/n: then you'll be disappointed, now I'm going to go back to sleep so ill see you later.

Nat: back to Wanda you mean (she mumbles)

you're not sure what she said but your too tired to carry on arguing so you go back into the front room to see them both fast asleep you teleport peter to his bed and tuck him in before coming back and teleporting Wanda to her bed. you lay her down tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear and kissing her forehead. you pull away and go to walk out the door.

Wanda: where do you think you're going?

y/n: its 4 am I'm going to bed ( you laugh)

Wanda: come here.

you get into bed with her cuddling up to her and falling asleep. the next morning you wake up and Wanda isn't there. you decide to go back to your room have a shower and get dressed into shorts and a hoodie. you go downstairs and get a cup of coffee. you see peter sat at the table.

y/n: hey Pete!

peter: hey y/n, thanks for taking me to bed last night.

y/n: you're welcome, couldn't have you waking up with a bad back ( you laugh)

someone comes up behind you putting their hands over your eyes.

??: guess who.

y/n: you know i can read minds right? plus I'm pretty sure i can recognize your voice by now, hello wands.

Wanda: you're rude now get your shoes on i have things planned for us.

y/n: sounds fun lets go.

you get to the front door.

Wanda: wait i need you to close your eyes, i have a gift for you.

y/n: okay I'm trusting you.