You're my mission.

EXTREME SMUT WARNING!

Steve: were going to find bucky...

y/n: oh i had no idea, tony didn't tell me what the mission was about only that it was us two.

Steve: its okay since tony didn't debrief you ill do it. we have had a possible sighting of Bucky and were going to check it out to see if its true, and if he's still there.

y/n: what if he is?

Steve: then we bring him in.

you and Steve spend the rest of the flight in silence until  you arrive at the destination. you enter the building where he was supposedly seen, its quiet too quiet it felt like a trap all of a sudden bullets come flying through the window aiming for you and Steve you grab him and teleport you both to where the bullets were coming from you see a man standing there with a metal arm and a machine gun.

Steve: Bucky?

tws: whos Bucky?

he carries on shooting at you you turn invisible and teleport behind him throwing him on the ground standing on his arm so he cant use it you take the gun off of him and snap it in half.

y/n: Bucky snap out of it!

tws: you're my mission!

he flips upwards knocking you on your back before choking you, you can hardly breath gasping for air.

Steve: Bucky let her go...

Bucky: no! she's my mission.

Steve: its okay, because I'm with you till the end of the line.

his face drops as he loosens his grip and you fall the the ground unconscious.

Bucky: Steve? what did i do?

Steve: I'm not sure we've only just found you, come on we need to get you home.

Bucky looks at your body.

Bucky: who is she?

Steve: ( he laughs) believe it or not my daughter.

Bucky: you have a kid?

Steve: yeah its complicated... ill explain it later come on we need to get her home.

Steve carries you on to the jet and fly's home. you wake up in your own bed Bucky, Steve and Nat are sat next to you.

y/n: hey guys, nice to see you Bucky.

Bucky: I'm so sorry.

y/n: it wasn't you, don't worry about it. hey babe.

Nat: hey baby.

Steve and Bucky leave to give you and Nat some space but to catch up. once they leave you get on the bed next to Nat and start talking about what happened after a little while you decide to get some food and watch some tv in the living room. its now about 3pm .

y/n: Nat, would you want to go to the beach today?

Nat: like right now?

y/n: we can wait for peter to get back from school and ask everyone else if they want to come then go?

Nat: sure I'm up for that.

y/n: Jarvis tell everyone were going to go to the beach soon so who ever wants to come needs to meet us in the living room in the next hour.

Jarvis: will do miss y/l/n.

shortly after Steve, Bucky, carol and Wanda come to the living room.