Tell me it meant nothing.

SMUT WARNING!

once you get into her room she immediately gets on the bed her back facing up.

y/n: you're really serious ( you laugh)

Nat: of course you promised ( she winks then laughs)

y/n: fair enough.

you sit on the top of her legs and start messaging her back after a little while you hear a noise you look at her and she fell asleep the noise you heard was a light snore. you hop off of her legs and pull the blanket over her before taking your dress off and putting one of her jumpers off and getting in bed next to her falling asleep.

The next morning you wake up to Nat playing with your hair.

y/n: you know its creepy to watch people sleep.

Nat: oh shut up ( she laughs) i see you're wearing my jumper.

y/n: well you fell asleep and i didn't want to leave you so i just grabbed one and put it on.

Nat: it looks cute on you, you'd look better with nothing on though (she smirk's)

y/n: oi i have training soon don't start that tony will come and break the door down if I'm late.

Nat: you sure. ( she kisses your neck)

y/n: nat...

Nat: yeah y/n. do you want me to stop?

y/n: yeah...no.

she climbs on top of pulling you into a kiss she starts to kiss your neck she leaves loves bites and takes your top off and lays you down on the bed before going down on you she starts to message your cl*t with her tongue before using two fingers ins*de you you couldn't help but let out a loud moan she pulls out of you and flips you so you're on top she put her two fingers back in you making you ride them you can feel your walls getting tighter she pulls you forward so she can tease your nip*les turning you on even more you're about to c*m when there's a loud knock on your door.

Wanda: y/n! Tony's looking for you!

Nat: trust Wanda to ruin the fun ( you both laugh)

she pulls out of you but you put her back ins*de you.

y/n: i didn't say stop...

Nat: some ones turned on. she starts curling her fingers ins*de you hitting your g spot while rubbing your cl*t.

y/n: oh fuck...

Nat: c*m for me baby.

y/n: yes daddy...

she goes faster causing you to squ*rt all over he hand she flips your over using her tongue to clean you up.

Nat: what did you call me?

y/n: oh shut up.

you both burst out laughing.

Nat: you better go before Wanda breaks the door down her self.

you roll your eyes get dressed, you give her a kiss on the cheek before leaving to meet tony.

y/n: you don't have to wait for me I'm sure tony can wait 5 minutes while i get changed.

Wanda: i actually need to talk to you.

y/n: not now I'm busy.

Wanda: later?

y/n: if I'm free yeah. 

she looks at the floor disappointed before leaving you to get ready, you get dressed and meet tony downstairs carols also there.