Unexpected News.

TIME SKIP. 

Two years later joseph and Rosie are now 12 years old. peter and Yelena have just gotten married I'm still a little offended I wasn't Yelena's made of honour but she had to chose her sister I guess. at least I got to be peters best woman, it was a small wedding which consisted of the team, peters aunt may and Yelena's and Nat's parents. I'm currently helping them move in. when they were looking to buy a house I immediately suggested they should be our neighbour's since the house was already up for sale and they agreed without a second thought.

"oi y/n/n come help me lift this box its not fair you have powers and you make me carry the heaviest boxers." peter moaned. "excuse me, you have powers as well." I countered. " wow I see how it is I guess Wanda ' my best friend' could help me move the boxes." he teased. " do you want a slap? your best friend HA I'm your best friend you only best friend and don't you forget it." I said picking the box up. "where does this need to go?" I asked moving through the front door. "kitchen please!" he said with a laugh.

when we finally managed to bring all the boxes in we collapsed onto the sofa. " I forgot how tiring moving actually was." I moaned. " you're so lazy." Wanda laughed. "excuse me Mrs y/n can you carry me to the shower I'm tired." I joked. " wow okay rude and that wasn't just because I was tired." she said with a wink. " okay ew I don't want to think about my best friends sex life." peter moaned.

 " your best friend? do you forget my sister is a part of that ew, I think I'm going to throw up." Yelena mocked as she fake gaged. "stop being so dramatic jeez its not like you two are virgin Marys." Nat joked. "okay disgusting can we change the topic?" I pleaded. "so how's the house?" Wanda asked. "to be honest it looks exactly like your house except next door." Yelena said. " I still think its crazy that you're living next door if someone would've told me my two best friends would've ended up getting together I would've thought they were on drugs." I laugh. " same here." Nat agreed. " did you two want to stay for dinner?" Wanda asked. " If you don't mind all our cooking stuff is still in boxes, plus we need to talk to you all." peter laughed.

we decided to order food since none of us wanted to cook; moving the boxes really tired us all out. we were sat at the table making small talk. "so Pete now you live next door do you think we should play the new cod?" I ask him with a huge smile on my face. " are you crazy? of course plus now we can play whenever we want." he exclaims shoving his noodles in his mouth. " excuse me no you cant you have kids remember?" Nat said rolling her her eyes. " yeah we can play at night time, don't worry." " what so you're tired the next day?" Wanda said. " good point, we can play on Friday nights Pete like when we used to have games night back at the compound remember." " sounds good to me every Friday?" " definitely."

" so joseph Rosie how's big school going?" " its good, the work is a lot harder than little school but I have a new best friend called Stuart, he's really nice." Rosie said as she finished her food. " that's good I'm glad you're making friends, what about you joey?" " joey actually got in trouble didn't you joey?" I said sternly. " oh wow what did you do?" Yelena asked. " he got into a fight behind school, he punched someone." Nat said the disapointment evident in her tone. " oh wow, why did you do that joey?" " it was Kyle he started pushing my friend will and he was going to hurt him, uncle Bucky always taught me to stick up for myself and help my friends so I did." joey explained. "personally I think that you're very brave sticking up for your friend like that." Yelena admitted. " he shouldn't be fighting now when he has powers he could've hurt someone." Wanda explained. " well hes sorry, lets just forget about it." I said. " okay so when can we expecting a little parker?" net asked as peter choked on his drink.

I notice the atmosphere had suddenly gone tense, nobody was saying anything and both peter and Yelena had strange looks on their faces. " guys are you okay?" I ask breaking the silence. " oh my god! no way!" Rosie squeals . " what's up baby?" " aunt Yelena is pregnant!" "what?" me and Nat shout in unison as their eyes flicker between the both of us. " yeah that's what we had to tell you." peter said nervously. 

I stare at her in disbelief, what the fuck. "so?" Yelena asks as I jump out of my seat and rush next to her as I put my hand on her stomach, tears start rolling down my cheeks as Nat comes over. " I'm going to be an aunt." she spoke softly. " yes you are. "Yelena replied through her own tears.

"give her some space Jesus." Wanda laughed as we backed up. " I'm just so happy you guys really deserve this." I say whipping my tears. " thankyou y/n, you're going to be the coolest aunt." peter said genuinely as a huge smile formed on our faces. " I hope its a boy so he turn out just like his dad." I reply with a smirk. " I love you y/n" "I love you too Pete, guess were not going to be playing as much cod as we thought ey." I chuckle. " yeah I guess not." " thank god for that!" Wanda, Nat and Yelena spoke in unison.

Author note: for the purpose of this story I made it so Yelena can have kids so she can have the 'family life' I know she cant actually have kids just like Nat but I feel like a little Yelena would be so cute lol. 

Anyway only one more chapter to go I cant believe it lol. so todays question is if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? I would go to japan to visit super Mario world I've always loved Mario so going there is my dream haha me and my friends are talking about going there next year for my 21st so fingers crossed. love you all see you next time. (: