A deals a deal

Steve: I won't ask again who was it.
Y/n: axel... we need to get to her before, before he... I'm sorry I can't.
Wanda: babe it's okay we'll get her back. Don't worry.
Y/n: I can't help it, you know what he did to me, it's all my fault he took her to get to me.
Tony: it's not your fault, it's no ones fault we should've dealt with him the first time instead of locking him up.
Steve: tony, have you found anything?
Tony: we have a possible location.
Y/n: then what are we waiting for? Suit up!
Tony: she's right suit up and meet at the jet in 10.

Everyone goes their separate  ways to get ready and Wanda follows you to your room shutting the door behind her and slowly walking to the bed before sitting down.

Wanda: babe are you sure you want to go?
Y/n: she's there because of me of course I'm going.
Wanda: you've only just started walking again are you going to be able to fight?
Y/n: don't worry about me I can take care of myself.
Wanda: yeah but you don't have to, I'm here for you.
Y/n: I know Wands I'm here for you too. I love you.
Wanda: I love you too dork.

You smile at her before getting ready and meeting everyone at the jet you discuss a mission plan. As always sam and Tony are in the sky. Steve, Bucky and Wanda are dealing with the soldiers and you decide you're looking for Nat. Wanda tried to argue but she knew you wouldn't listen so just gave up.

Wanda: just be safe.
Y/n: you know I will.
Steve: you better find her.
Wanda: why are you acting like it's her fault?
Y/n: Wanda leave it.
Steve: if it wasn't for her Nat would be here, I wish I left you in the past.
Y/n: sometimes I wish you did too.
Wanda: it's not her fault and you know that, just because Nat prefers her to you doesn't give you the right to be a dick.
Steve: what did you just say? You silly bitch.
Y/n: that's enough, apologise now.
Steve: she's useless just like her brother.

You look at Wanda and notice she's about to break down so you go over to Steve and grip him by the throat.

Y/n: APOLOGISE NOW!
Steve: no.
Y/n: this is your last chance.
Steve: fuck you.

You punch him so hard in the face you knock him out. You step away from his unconscious body to go comfort Wanda, tears streaming down her face you wipe them away with your sleeve and kiss her cheek before cupping her face to make her look at you.

Y/n: he has no idea what he's on about.
Wanda: he's right I'm useless.
Y/n: if you're useless what am I? I can't even use my powers.
Wanda: you're amazing. I'm nothing.
Y/n: stop being stupid you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, god I love you so much you make me laugh and you remind me every day how much you love me. I would be nothing without you; you're not useless and either was Pietro he died a hero! He's amazing and so are you.
Wanda: I love you dork.
Y/n: I love you too.
Tony: I appreciate the love and everything but would you mind waking the fossil up were here.
Y/n: ugh fine.

You splash water over his face and he gasps jumping to his feet he smacks you and you just laugh in his face.

Y/n: for a super soldier you're not very super.
Steve: you fucking brat.
Y/n: love you too dad, by the way we're here.

You walk away from him and pull Wanda's hand into yours you grip it tight before letting go and exiting the jet and making your way into the building. Wanda, Steve and Bucky follow helping you take out all of the guards when another team come swarming in.

Tony: you guys have incoming
Y/n: incoming already came.
Wanda: y/n go find Nat we've got this!
Y/n: I'm not leaving you.
Wanda: go! She needs you more right now.
Y/n: I love you!

You run off and get to a metal door it's locked and you can't get it open your try your hardest to break it open but it doesn't work when an idea flashes into your mind. Come on. You focus all your energy on to teleporting into the room. Fuck come on! Ahh shit. You end up teleporting into the room and you see Nat strapped to a metal chair he nose bloody and tears running down her face flowing over the cuts and scrapes.

Y/n: Nat!

She tries to reply but there's a gag over her mouth.

Axel: long time no see y/n.
Y/n: let her go.
Axel: now why would I just let her go? You have to give me an offer.
Y/n: let her go and you can have me.

Nat screams and manages to get the restraint off of her mouth.

Nat: y/n you can't do that go, please hell kill you.
Y/n: let her go and I'll stay.
Axel: you would stay here after everything just to let her go?
Y/n: of course I would unlike you I'm not a monster now just let her go.
Axel: fine, but if I let her go you come with me now fighting you're mine.

He uses the remote to remove the metal restraints around her wrist and ankles and unstraps her throwing her on the floor. You run Over to her and pull her up kissing her cheek and moving the heart out of her face before looking into her eyes.

Y/n: it's okay nat.
Nat: you're not staying here!
Axel: a deals a deal.
Nat: I'm not letting that happen.

She tries to attack axel and he pulls a gun out pointing it at her.

Axel: another step and I'll shoot. A deals a deal you get to go and y/n comes with me.
Y/n: Nat please, just go I love you and it's my fault you're here just go, tell Wanda I love her and tell Steve he's a dick.
Nat: god I love you.

A tear rolls down your face as she looks at you you move the hair out of her face and took it behind her ear kissing her you pull away and whisper I'm sorry before knocking her out knowing full well she wouldn't stop. You couldn't have her get hurt she means to much.

Y/n: I'm sorry Nat. I love you.
Axel: let's go before your super friends get here.

He puts handcuffs around your wrist and pulls you out of the building and to his jet and pushes you in his men come running out of building they jump on the jet and axel signals for the pilot to take off it starts to lift into the air but seems to get stuck.

Axel: what the fuck is going on?
Pilot: we're not sure, we seem to be stuck on something.
Axel: what?! What are we stuck on?
Pilot: we have no idea.