Was it a mistake?

SMUT WARNING!

you and Nat get back to your room shutting and locking the door behind you. you push her up against the wall kissing her neck marking down to her chest taking her clothes off and laying her down on the bed. you pull her pants of and chuck them on the floor in a rush before getting on top of her and kissing down her body. before looking back up at her.

y/n: are you sure?

Nat: I've never been more sure of anything I've been waiting for his for years.

she kisses you and you head back down kissing her thighs slowly towards her area teasing her. you put 2 fingers ins*de her and feel her body jolt at the pleasure.

Nat: oh god.

y/n: what's wrong? do you want me to stop?

Nat: nothing and i didn't say stop.

you carry on rubbing her cli*t this time you remove your hand and your tongue tasting every bit of her. you place your fingers back ins*de while licking her cli*t

Nat: oh fuck y/n I'm about to c*m.

you push your fingers in and out faster causing the bed to rock and bang against the wall.

Nat: y/n wandas rooms next to ours stop banging shell hear us.

you carry on but this time going faster causing the bed to shake more violently into the wall you pull your fingers out and remove your pants climbing on top of her rubbing your pus*sys together.

Nat: i cant hold it anymore...

y/n: say my name.

Nat: y/n Y/N oh my god Y/N.

you both finished at the same time. you climbed off of her got a towel cleaned up the mess and got in bed, you fell asleep in each others arms. the next morning you wake up with the biggest head ache. what the hell happened last night you think to yourself. you notice a weight on your chest. please don't be Wanda you think before opening your eyes to say Nat fast asleep she had no clothes on apart from your jumper so you knew something happened last night. you slide out from underneath her and go to the bath room to have a shower when you come out she's sat up in your bed almost like she was waiting for you.

Nat: hey sleepy head want some coffee?

y/n: i think i know already but what happened last night? the last thing i remember is drinking almost a bottle of vodka to myself ( you laugh)

Nat: oh... well we slept together obviously. we played truth or dare and you kissed me then asked if i wanted to come upstairs and well you know the rest.

y/n: shit...

Nat: its okay ill go. just answer me one question do you regret it? 

y/n: you don't have to go and are you crazy of course i don't!

Nat: good because i don't regret it at all i'm going to get a shower then ill meet you downstairs for breakfast.

y/n: sounds good to me.

you head downstairs to the kitchen and see Wanda and carol making breakfast together you grab a cup of coffee and go to sit down at the table. purely so you can listen to their conversation.

Wanda: do you want  whipped cream on your pancakes baby.

you laugh quietly to yourself.

carol: something funny?

y/n: not at all.

carol: well I've got to go I've got a mission ill see you later wands.

Wanda: ill see you later dork.

carol looks at her with a confused look while you burst out laughing at her. 

y/n: oh i get it now.

carol: what do you mean? what you laughing at!

y/n: you're a total re bound.

carol: I'm a fucking what?!

y/n: you're a rebound she couldn't have me because i was you know dying so she settled for second best. 

Wanda: you mean how you did with Nat last night?

y/n: at least she's better in bed than you. i mean come on Wanda whipped cream on her pancakes you called her dork carol can i ask you something? do you play the guitar or any instrument?

carol: yeah i actually play the yukalaylee .

you burst out laughing.

y/n: she is basically the worst version of me she cant even play the guitar so has to settle for the shitty version.

carol rushes over to punching you in the face till you're lying on the floor Wanda tries to pull her off but carol pushes her back you just laugh manically while she continues to punch you you're face is bleeding.

carol: have you had enough yet?

y/n: not really keep going.

before she can hit you you turn inviable and teleport behind her grabbing her arm teleporting you both to the desert and leaving her there before teleporting back.

Wanda: where is she? 

y/n: in a desert not sure which one but it'll take her a while to fly back in the meantime I'm going to take the beautiful Natasha a waffle and some coffee.

Wanda: if carols a re bound then what's nat.

y/n: the choice i clearly should've made instead of you.

you walk off with a smug look on your face bringing Natasha breakfast before spending the day in bed watching the maze runner trilogy. after the films you get an idea.

y/n: Nat would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?

she looks at you with a smile from ear to ear.

Nat: i would love to.

you and Nat finish getting ready and go to the restaurant you went to on your first date.

Nat: you really do love this place don't you?

y/n: what can i say amazing bread sticks ( you laugh)

you and order dinner you get the pizza and she gets a burger and fries.

y/n: you should dip your fries in your milkshake its delicious.

you have a flashback to when Wanda got you to dip your fries in your milkshake.

Nat: hello y/n? you there? 

y/n: yeah sorry ( you laugh)

Nat: you okay?

y/n: yeah I'm good lets finish eating and go for a drive.

Nat: I'm down for that.

you both finish eating and get in her car to go for a drive after about 10 minutes you fall asleep.

Nat: y/n? oh crap she's asleep must've been fighting carol that exhausted her (she laughs).

she kisses your cheek and puts her hand in yours.

Nat: i love you y/n i just wish you would let Wanda go...

AUTHOR NOTE

i would just like to say a massive thankyou to all the people who have ready my story and for the support I've received over the past week! it means so much to me. i have a family birthday tonight so this will be the last part uploaded today and I'm not sure what time ill be uploading tomorrow but ill try to upload at least two parts tomorrow. again thankyou!