Growing up fast.

Its been 10 days since little Rosie and joseph were born we are just waiting for the doctor to tell us its okay to leave, tony had someone bring us fresh clothes, food and anything else we needed for our day to day life and Steve dropped off the two car seats when he visited yesterday. "hey baby, so do we have everything?" Wanda asked as I finished re-packing the bag for what felt like the 100th time. "clothes check, bottles check, nappies check everything else check, I've re-packed the bag so many times love we have everything I promise you." "I know baby I just want to go home." "well that's good considering I was just coming to tell you you're free to leave." the doctor spoke up with a chuckle. "okay so ill call Steve and tell him to come and pick up us up now?" "yeah, we're all ready I just want to go home so I can sleep." she jokes as I message my dad.

finally Steve arrived we strapped the babies in as Wanda sat shotgun and I sat in between them to keep an eye on them both. once we got home they were still asleep so we put them in their own cots to nap before all hell breaks loose and we have to start all over again. don't get me wrong I love them more than anything in the world but when one starts to cry the other copies and its not a cute cry either its a make your ears bleed kind of cry; still I wouldn't change a single thing about them they're perfect.

while the twins were sleeping we used our free time to finish decorating the nursery, it had white walls with a black carpet, with two white and birch wood cots there were also two basket's full of teddies and children's toys; we know they're too young to play with any of it but it doesn't stop us from spoiling them.

Just as we were finishing hanging the shelves up we heard rose start screaming over the baby monitor following shortly after were josephs screams

Just as we were finishing hanging the shelves up we heard rose start screaming over the baby monitor following shortly after were josephs screams. "they're hungry." Wanda moans. "you know I'm so glad were keeping them in our room for the next month of two because I don't think I would have the energy to walk all the way from our room to theirs multiple times a night. "Wanda explains getting up. "why don't we get a breast pump that way we can take it in turns getting up so at least two of us will get decent sleep each night." I suggest. " that's actually not a bad idea, why didn't any of us think of it sooner?" Nat laughs.

1 YEAR LATER.

joseph and Rosie were now starting to mumble certain words. josephs first word was mama; when Nat and I were arguing over who's turn it was to wash up joseph shouted mama and pointed as her its safe to say the argument was forgotten about. Rosie's first word was actually my name; I had invited Steve, Bucky, Sam and peter over to play football in the back garden as Nat and Wanda sat with the twins letting their little feet splash in the pool. peter passed the ball to me and I kicked it a little too hard causing it to hit one of wandas blueberry bushes and she practically screamed my name to our surprise Rosie copied her; she really is a little version of her mum.

2 YEARS LATER.

Rosie and joseph were now three years old and its safe to say they look exactly like their mother which Nat and I find adorable. They were both now starting to say full sentences; they are both incredibly smart especially Rosie. I started to try and teach her how to play piano per wandas request. I mean its not exactly going great, I mean she's three what did she expect. I tell her which keys to hit and she bashes them so technically she can play twinkle twinkle little start its just very very bad but I'm proud of her nonetheless.

joseph is more into the guitar he says the noise of the piano hurts his ears although I'm pretty sure hes talking about Rosie's playing. when I first caught joseph with my guitar he dropped it causing it to chip his excuses was. " I want to be a Rockstar like mummy." so I told him as soon as he was big enough ill teach him and buy him very own guitar. which I did on his fifth birthday I brought him a yukalaylee I know it isn't exactly a guitar but he keep moaning about not having one saying ' I'm big enough now mummy' he was in fact not big enough for one so I got the smaller version even though I hate those things but I thought him how to play three cords now he wont stop running around the house with it to show us and his face lights up with the same bright smile his mum has every time he manages to do it right; moments like these will be stuck in my heart forever.

author note: hey guys todays question is where is everyone from I'm from like the middle of England, well I hope you all have a great rest of the day. bye (: