Shower fun.

Wanda: nope not tonight, y/n, yelena bed time now.
Y/n: ugh fine! Come on Yelena I'll get you to bed safe.

Without realising you teleport you and yelena back to her room you lay her down on her bed, you walk out of her room and the realisation hits you. Oh fuck I just did that. You teleport back to the party.

Y/n: GUYS DID YOU SEE THAT!?
Wanda: y/n you got your powers back!
Tony: good one kid!
Nat: now come on time for bed.

You turn invisible and pick Nat up teleporting you both to the roof you do the same with Wanda.

Wanda: y/n! What are you doing?
Y/n: it's a beautiful night I thought we could watch the stars?
Nat: you just wanted an excuse to use your powers didn't you?
Y/n: maybe but am I wrong?
Nat: no, you're not it is a beautiful night.

You teleport to your bed room grabbing a couple of blankets and teleport back to the roof.

Y/n: now we can lie down.

You place the blankets down on the floor and lie down between them both.

Nat: I'm sorry if we seemed annoying earlier, it's just you've only just started recovering and I didn't want you to hurt yourself.
Wanda: exactly, drinking wasn't a good idea but I understand that you just wanted to enjoy yourself.
Y/n: yeah, it's just I've lived a lot of my life worrying about everything and I'm just tired of it, I want to be able to have fun and enjoy life you know.
Wanda: I get that but please just wait a little bit until you're properly healed?
Y/n: just for you two.
Nat: thank you, now let's do what we came here for and watch the stars.

You all lie back and look up to the sky an hour later you all decide to go to bed since it was quite late, you teleport them both to bed and lie down next to Wanda and Nat behind her.

Y/n: goodnight.
Nat: goodnight darling.
Wanda: goodnight babe.

You all cuddle up and fall asleep in each others arms the next morning you wake up, you find the paracetamol in the draw next to you and take some to get rid of the headache you decide to order mc Donald's because cooking seems like so much work right now. About 40 minutes later the food arrives and you go downstairs to get it. You see Yelena stood at the door.

Y/n: hey.
Yelena: hey did you order food?
Y/n: yeah i did you can have the box of chicken nuggets if you want?
Yelena: are you for real? Thank you so much I'm so hungry.

You laugh at how happy a simple chicken nugget makes her.

Y/n: you're welcome.
Yelena: how are mum and dad? ( she says sarcastically)
Y/n: they're fine, we ended up looking at the stars and then going to bed.
Yelena: how cute but how gross ew.
Y/n: you're just jealous.
Yelena: maybe so but don't rub it in.

You both laugh and talk for a little while before you go back upstairs and gently wake them both up handing them their food.

Wanda: did you get chicken nuggets?
Y/n: I did but I saw yelena and gave them to her, she was so hungover bless her she needed them.
Wanda: Wow! You gave my chicken nuggets away?!
Y/n: I brought them so technically they weren't yours.
Nat: see I told you she prefers my sister.

You roll your eyes and start eating your food.

Nat: see not even denying it!
Y/n: because you're being stupid, you're joking right?
Nat: of course we are, thank you so much for the food.
Y/n: you're welcome, I promise next time I'll get chicken nuggets just for you Wands.
Wanda: you better!
Y/n: promise.
Wanda: good.

You all laugh and finish up eating while watching the next Harry Potter after the film finishes you go for a shower the water felt so relaxing. Your entire body jolts when you feel hands on your back.

⚠️smut⚠️

Nat: calm down it's only me.
Y/n: you scared the shit out of me, I have shampoo in my eyes I couldn't see.
Nat: I'm sorry baby.
Y/n: it's okay love, did you need something?
Nat: yeah, you.

You turn around to face her clearing the shampoo out of your eyes you look at her as she pushes you against the wall lifting your arms above your head and starts kissing your neck.

Y/n: what... what about Wanda?
Nat: she's training, I told her I was joining you and she said it was fine.
Y/n: good, now kiss me.

She kisses your lips softly while holding your arms above your head with one hand and gently traces the side of your body with the other before kissing your neck, she kisses your neck softly until she finds your sweet spot and start sucking earning a moan.

Y/n: oh god Nat!
Nat: you like that.
Y/n: fuck yes.

She lets go of your wrists getting on her knees leaving wet kisses down your stomach while playing with your nipples, she uses her right hand to spread your legs while the left is placed on your stomach keeping you against the wall. She leaves delicate kisses on the inside of your thighs as you grunt impatiently wanting to feel her inside you.

Y/n: nat... please.
Nat: someone's needy.
Y/n: I need you!
Nat: I'm right here.

She gently kisses your clit which causes you to jolt at the sudden pleasure she holds  you against the wall as her fingers make their way inside you she curls them immediately finding your gspot.

Y/n: fuck, that feels so fucking good.
Nat: cum for daddy.
Y/n: I'm close...

She starts pumping her fingers inside you faster while her tongue creates circles on your clit she feels your walls tightening around her fingers as she spreads your legs wider.

Nat: good girl, kept them open.
Y/n: fuck, I can-

She kisses your clit one more time while she curls her fingers inside you as you cum all Over her fingers, she licks up all the juice and stands up to face you she places her fingers inside your mouth making you taste yourself, she gently kisses your lips.

Nat: you taste like honey princess.
Y/n: fuck, I missed that.
Nat: I love hearing you moan, now let's get cleaned up and we'll get some breakfast.
Y/n: whatever you say daddy.
Nat: stop talking before I make you.
Y/n: I couldn't handle round two I'm sorry.
Nat: you better be.