Wanda's bachelorette

Author note: not going to lie I completely forgot to write this chapter lol I wrote the next one and forgot to write this one 😂.

Wanda POV

I didn't really have any idea what I wanted to do for my bachelorette I just knew I didn't want to go clubbing or drink profusely it's not really my style plus I'm pretty sure we've drank enough over the past week if I drink anymore I'll turn into a shot glass. The list of things we were going to do was pretty long and I couldn't wait to get started.

Y/n and Nat surprised me with waffles in bed, I love pancakes but something about waffles is just *french kiss* while we ate breakfast Nat turned on the tv and put my favourite episode of my favourite sitcom on 'the dick van dyke show, season 2 episode 21' I couldn't even begin to tell you how many times I have watched that episode I love it.

————————————

I realised the time and we all quickly began getting dressed so we wouldn't be late for our appointment to say I was excited was an understatement my first tattoo; I can't wait. We had happy drive us to the tattoo parlour before we sat down and waited to be tattoo'd "guys I'm so nervous" I admit playing with the rings on my fingers as y/n placed her arm around my shoulder. "It doesn't hurt that bad baby, trust me. I mean you're literally an avenger you getting hurt is part of the job description I'm sure a little needle isn't going to hurt that bad" she explains but before I can't even answer as a young woman comes out and shouts my name indicating it's time for me to go get stabbed. Y/n mouthed I love as I walked through the door and it some how calmed my nerves until the woman started attacking my skin fuck it hurts. "Y/n you're a liar" I said through our minds and all I heard was nats and y/n's chuckles from the other room. Once it was done I was glad I sat through the pain it looks amazing, i thanked the woman before paying and going to join the two liars.

"You're dead" "Wanda I didn't know it would hurt you that much, I have like 7 and none of them hurt that much" "no sex for you tonight, liar" I whispered as the smirk left her face. "What about me?" Nat spoke up. "You didn't lie, you're okay" I joked. "We'll now that's just rude, maybe I'll go see what carols doing" she replied and now my smirk was gone. "Wow, for that comment no sex for a week!" "A week are you kidding me?! Fucking hell may as well just shoot me and get it over with" she jokes clutching her chest as Nat's name was called.

——————-

We all finished getting our tattoos before heading back home.

Wanda'a tattoo.

I decided to get this tattoo as a reminded that Pietro was always with me

Nat's tattoo.