heartbreak.

The next morning you wake up to see Nat still lay with you, you cant help but smile at her. she starts to wake up so you giver her a kiss on the cheek.

y/n: good morning.

Nat: morning babe, did you sleep well?

y/n: i slept okay, you?

Nat: i slept amazingly knowing i was here in your arms. have you remembered anything else yet?

y/n: i haven't, i don't understand why i can remember some things but not others. you say you're my girlfriend but i have no idea who you are.

Nat: i know it will take time but I'm ready to wait for you.

y/n: that's the point i have no idea what you're waiting for... i might never get my memories back.

Nat: like i said I'm prepared to wait.

y/n: thankyou for not rushing me . is it okay if i go speak to Wanda?

Nat: of course if you're feeling up to it.

you try to stand up and stumble at first but after a few seconds you start to find your feet and can walk steadily towards the door. you say goodbye to Nat and start walking around the compound confused, you had no idea where anything was. eventually you found yourself in the kitchen peter and Wanda were having breakfast.

peter: hey y/n are you okay?

y/n: I'm sorry I'm not too sure who you are but yeah I'm good.

peter: sorry i forgot I'm peter were kind of like bestfriends.

y/n: oh cool nice to meet you, would it be okay if i could speak to Wanda alone for a minute?

peter: sure, yeah ill see you both later.

Wanda: hey dork so what did you want to talk about?

you walk over and sit next to her.

y/n: i cant stop thinking about you. i feel like a terrible person because of Nat but i remember things about us i remember being with you... i remember loving you. yet, i dont feel any of that for her.

Wanda: what does that mean?

y/n: I'm not sure, i don't want to hurt Nat because she loves me but i feel drawn to you.

she moves closer and kisses you you feel butterflies in your stomach you felt so nervous yet safe until you hear a bang. you both pull away looking towards the door; you see Nat stood there she dropped her book which is what made the loud bang.

y/n: nat...

Nat: just leave me alone.

she runs out of the room and you try to follow her but Wanda pulls your arm back towards her.

Wanda: stay with me.

y/n: i cant i have to check on her.

you pull your arm away from her and run upstairs.

you shout y/n: Nat you're going to have to come out of your room i don't remember which one is yours!

you hear her shout from the end of the corridor.

Nat: go away y/n.

you open the door to see her with her back pressed against the wall tears rolling down her face.

y/n: Nat I'm sorry.

Nat: why did you kiss her? i know you cant remember us being together but we are i made that clear yet you decide to cheat on me with her?