New car.

Once the team is ready to go you get into the drivers seat and drive you, Wanda, Nat and Peter back to the compound Nat sat in the passengers seat and you had your hand on her thigh to comfort her the entire way home. Once we get to the compound You get out of the car and rush over to hold the door open for Nat, you're making your way over to the door when Steve comes rushing over, you see him out of the coroner of your eye.

Y/n: Wanda take Nat inside.
Steve: please Nat I'm sorry.
Y/n: Wanda go.

Wanda walks inside with her hand around her waist.

Steve: Y/n I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that.
Y/n: no you don't get to apologise, you don't get to say sorry and hope everything will just be okay. You know not being able to have kids destroyed her and yet you use it as a weapon in a stupid argument I might be the kid but you're definitely the child.
Steve: please y/n let me speak to her.
Y/n: don't make me hurt you, you hurt one of the most important people to me... you used to be one of them but since I've joined this team it seemed like you were pretty adamant on making me hate you and after today congratulations you've won. I will talk to you on missions and when I have to, apart from that I don't want to see your face and I don't want to hear your voice. You stay away from me, Wanda and epecially Nat or I promise you I will kill you.
Steve: you'd kill your dad?
Y/n: my dad? To me you're barely a stranger.

You see the shocked look on his face but ignore him you get the bags out of the car and head inside. You go up to your room and place the bags down on the floor before emptying its contents putting stuff away and taking your clothes to be washed, once in the kitchen you put your clothes in the washing machine and choose to order pizza for dinner. You get a pepperoni for yourself and nat and a pineapple pizza for Wanda. Once pizza arrives you tell Jarvis to notify the team about dinner and everyone comes rushing in.

Wanda: ooh pineapple my favourite!
Y/n: disgusting.
Nat: thank god you got us pepperoni I think I would be sick if I had to eat that.
Wanda: oi stop hating it's amazing you're just uncultured.
Y/n: sure, we'll agree to disagree.
Peter: is there any for me?
Y/n: you can have some of mine or I can order you one?
Peter: I'll order one but thanks for the offer.

You all sit in the living room and watch the 4th Harry Potter, you realise Peter and nat both fell asleep during the movie.

Y/n: they look so cute.
Wanda: I know, it's pretty late though we should wake them up and go to bed.
Y/n: you're right after today I'm shattered.

You wake up Nat who didn't seem impressed at all about being woken up, you wake Peter up and he just chuckles looking at how angry Nat looks. You all walk upstairs together and Peter goes to bed. You Nat and wanda all get into your bed and as soon as your heads hit the pillow you fall asleep.

The next morning you wake up and realise it's 9 am and your car is due to be delivered. You slip out of bed and get dressed into some black ripped jeans, a white tank top and a black jacket before going downstairs and waiting for it to be delivered. An hour later there's a knock on the door you open it to see dealerships deliverer and your car. He asks for id and you have to sign a few more things before he finally leaves giving you the car keys. You run over to the car and sit in it you realise you promised Wanda first ride so you go back inside to see her sat up in bed reading while Nat is still fast asleep.

Wanda: hey you're up early.
Y/n: my car got delivered!
Wanda: shhh don't wake Nat.
Y/n: want to go for a drive? I did promise you first ride after all.
Wanda: yes!
Y/n: shhh don't wake Nat.

She laughs at you before getting out of bed and getting dressed into blue jeans a white top and a blue jacket. You both rush downstairs and get into the car.