Motorbike rides

Y/n: come on let's go back.
Peter: ugh fine but we're playing tomorrow!
Y/n: deal, now let's go before she smacks us again.
Wanda: I heard that!
Y/n: shit run.

You and Peter go running back into the main room and quickly sit back down with the rest of the group.

Nat: I'm guessing she found you then, you're an idiot.
Y/n: I just wanted to play my game.
Nat: I think hanging out with Peter has made you a child.
Peter: I'll pretend not to be offended.
Wanda: there you are!
Y/n: hey babe where you been?
Wanda: don't give me that shit.
Y/n: no idea what you're on about, anybody else know?
Peter: nope, she's crazy.
Wanda: want to say that again Parker?
Y/n: oh no she used your last name, you better run.
Peter: goodnight guys!

He grabs a drink and runs upstairs before Wanda can stop him, she looks at you and gives you daggers.

Y/n: don't know what you're hassling me for. I wasn't the one who called you crazy.
Wanda: you're lucky I love you.
Y/n: love you too Wands, I'm quite tired now though.
Yelena: boo! You can't go bed it's your party!
Y/n: you're drunk and I'm tired we should both sleep, come on I'll take you to bed.
Yelena: Nat! Your girlfriends hitting on me, how many times do I have to tell you you're not my type.
Y/n: you'd be lucky to have someone like me now drink that water and we'll go.

She finishes the water and you teleport her to bed.

Y/n: so are you going to tell me why you got so drunk?
Yelena: to have a good time obviously.
Y/n: so it has nothing to do with Peter?
Yelena: nope!
Y/n: fair enough, for the record I don't believe you but I'm tired and this conversation can take place another day, now go sleep.
Yelena: goodnight y/n love you.
Y/n: thought I wasn't your type?
Yelena: oh fuck off.
Y/n: I'm kidding love you too.

You pull the quilt over her and walk back towards your room you open the door and your jaw drops as the sight before you. Nat and Wanda are both sat on the bed in lingerie.

Y/n: are you trying to give me a heart attack? Like Jesus.
Nat: are you going to close the door? Or are you waiting for everyone to see us.

You quickly slam the door.

Nat: finally, you going to stand there all day?
Y/n: I'm trying not to have a heart attack.
Wanda: I'm guessing you like it?
Y/n: I was lying before this is definitely My favourite present.
Wanda: good now get over here.

The next morning.

You wake up feeling exhausted you check the time to see that it's only 8am Jesus only 4 hours sleep these girls are going to be the death of me. You slide out of Wandas arm and get a shower before getting dressed into blue cuffed jeans and a white jumper. Both the girls are still asleep so you decide to bring them breakfast in bed. You get to the kitchen and make waffles for everyone once you place Nats and wandas on a plate you go to exit the room when Tony comes in.

Tony: y/n, we need to talk.
Y/n: can I take these waffles to them and meet you back here in 5?
Tony: sure but be quick.
Y/n: okay.

You take them the waffles and gently shake them awake.

Y/n: hey you two, I made breakfast in bed but Tony wants to talk so I can't stay.
Wanda: no fair!
Y/n: I'll be straight back after.
Wanda: promise?
Y/n: promise.

You kiss both their cheeks before going back downstairs to meet Tony in the kitchen he looks stressed.

Y/n: okay tony, what's up?
Tony: nick asked me to ask you when you were thinking of coming back on missions again? I mean you have your powers back and you're healed plus we need you.
Y/n: wow erm I'm not sure to be honest I haven't thought about it, life's been so stressful I've not had chance to stop and think. I mean I need to talk to Nat and Wanda about it but I would love to start missions again.
Tony: if it's what you want don't let them change your mind.
Y/n: you're right, you know we have Bora Bora but as soon as we're back sign me up.
Tony: you sure?
Y/n: defiantly, don't worry I'll talk to them.
Tony: okay good I'll let nick know, I've got a meeting but I'll talk later.
Y/n: okay bye.
Bucky: where do you think you're going?
Y/n: I promised Wanda I would eat breakfast with them.
Bucky: nope, we're going out on our bikes, yelena is going to meet us outside in 10 so come on.
Y/n: i can't break my promise I'll go tell her I'm coming with you guys okay.
Bucky: just text her it'll be fine.
Y/n: fine but you're taking the blame.
Bucky: deal, now come on.

You pull your phone out to text Wanda.

Texts:

Y/n: hey babe I know I said I would come back upstairs but Bucky is forcing me to go for a ride on my motorcycle, sorry.
Wanda: that's fine, don't worry have fun and be safe.

Bucky: what did she say?
Y/n: she said it's fine, I have a feeling she doesn't mean it though plus I have to somehow tell her I'm going on missions again.
Bucky: she's going to kill you and nat, especially after what happened last time.
Y/n: you don't have to remind me, let's just go.

You and Bucky go outside to meet yelena you all go for a ride and end up at a bar. Bucky orders a beer yelena orders a coke and you order a beer.

Yelena: if you two crash it's not my fault.
Y/n: it's one beer, I'm sure we'll be fine.
Bucky: exactly, now who's being boring.
Yelena: there's a difference between drinking in a house and drinking before driving. It's dangerous.
Y/n: fair enough.

You all finish your drinks before getting back on your bikes and heading home just as you get back to the house you drive over the dirt road and almost slip off of your bike and you see yelena give you the evils before parking your bike up and getting off.

Yelena: I told you!
Y/n: I slipped on the mud not because I was drinking.
Yelena: don't ever do that again.
Y/n: I'm fine, the mud was slippy I didn't fall off and I didn't get hurt.
Yelena: try telling that to her.
Bucky: oh fuck, goodbye.

You turn around to see Wanda stood at the door she rushes over to you and you start to run away when she uses her powers to hold you in place.

Wanda: you have a lot of fucking explaining to do! First off you didn't come back upstairs when you promised, secondly since when are you going back on missions Tony mentioned it and we had no idea what he was on about! Now I come out and see you almost fall off your bike how?
Y/n: the mud was slippy.
Yelena: her and Bucky had a beer at a bar.
Y/n: what the fuck?
Yelena: it was dangerous she deserved to know.
Wanda: wow! Are you for real? I tell you to be safe and you drink drive? Are you kidding me?
Y/n: for fuck sake it was one beer it was the fact the mud was slippy how many times do I have to say it.
Yelena: it only takes one beer...
Wanda: exactly what would've happened if you crashed on a main road I would've lost you.
Y/n: it was slippy FUCKING MUD! I've had enough of explaining myself I've drank shots and beers and still not been drunk one beer isn't going to make a difference but if you want to make a big deal out of it go ahead but I'm going to order food and watch a film, goodbye.
Wanda: don't walk away from me!
Y/n: you're welcome to join.

Author note: sorry for not uploading for a couple days been extremely busy I'll continue to upload daily but on the 28th I go on holiday for a week so updates may be abit slow :) also thank you so much for almost 7k reads I love you all ❤️