What the fuck just happened?!

WORKING THIS CHAPTER IS 18+. THERE IS SMUT JUST SO YOURE AWARE!

You come out of the bathroom to see Wanda sat on your bed.

Y/n: oh hey Wanda. What's up?

Wanda: I just wanted to to let you know their is a party tomorrow night. Tony told me to come and tell you.

Y/n: what's the reason this time? He finally learned how to not be arrogant?

You both laugh when you catch yourself staring at each other before you turn away.

Y/n: anyway I should probably get some sleep it's been a long day.

Wanda: yeah... we'll I'll see you at the party? (She says shyly)

Y/n: of course!

She leaves and you head to bed the next day you chill in bed watching American horror story doing exactly what Bruce told you to do rest. It's about 6pm when you hear a knock on the door scaring you.

Y/n: yep... that's the last time I watch Roanoke alone.

Tony: party starts in 30 minutes hurry up. Don't be late.

He rushes off downstairs. You roll your eyes and go back in your room to get dressed. Once the party's started you head to the bar to get a couple drinks; god knows you need them. You get your vodkas and go and sit with the rest of the group when tony says.

Tony: should we play truth or dare?

People were hesitant but after a while he persuaded them. Tony had his go and so did Thor it's your turn.

Tony: y/n... choose one person for 7 minutes in heaven.

Y/n: what is it with you lot and making people kiss. Okay I choose Nat.

You turn to Wanda and see her quickly turn in the other direction with an annoyed look. Once in the other room you sit on the table and try to make simple conversation.

Nat: what are you doing? We have 7 minutes get over here!

You're shocked by what just came out her mouth and you walk over to her hesitantly she pulls you in and kisses you. You both get carried away and you push her against the wall kissing her neck leaving marks. You take her top off slowly and lay her down on the table sitting on top of her straddling her. Kissing from her neck to her stomach. Then you get to her belt and you look at her for permission.

Nat: oh god... why did you stop.

Y/n: are you sure? We've had quite abit to drink?

Nat: I've never been more sure of anything.

You undo her belt pulling her jeans off slowly once they're off you tease your hand up and down her thighs. When you get to her underwear she lets out a little moan almost as a way to tell you to carry on.

You take them off and put 2 fingers ins*de her while rubbing her cl*t with the other hand. You do this for a couple of minutes watching Nat squirm in pleasure.

Nat: oh god... you're so good at that. I'm about to... I'm gonna c*m.

Y/n: not until I say.

You flip her over so shes straddling you and you put your fingers back ins*de her making her moan so loud. You cover her mouth with the other hand.

Y/n: be quiet we don't want them to hear do we? (You wink)

Nat: oh god... oh god. Please let me.

Y/n: beg for it.

Nat: please! Please! Please!

Y/n: now you can.

She lets out the biggest moan as she fin*shes all over your fingers.

Y/n: there's a good girl. Now we better get back before they think we've be kidnapped.

You and Nat walk back into the other room sweaty and out of breath. Wanda took one look at you and knew exactly what had happened she didn't even have to read your mind. The two of you lock eyes before her eyes glow red and she storms out.

A couple rounds later everyone tired so you decide to go to you room and watch a film before bed. Halfway through the film you hear a knock at the door.

Y/n: come in?

Wanda comes in the room and uses her powers to push you against the wall. she walks up to you and slaps you.

Y/n: what the fuck was that for?!

Wanda: I thought we made a deal? No sleeping with the other person.

Y/n: What?

Wanda: the rules (she says angrily)

Y/n: I'm sorry I forgot. I mean I lost my memories! I'm not the same person anymore... I have no idea what I want.

Wanda: so you just thought it was okay to hurt me?

Y/n: no... that's the last thing I want.

She take the energy holding you against the wall away then grabs and kisses you.

Y/n: wanda not that that didn't fell good but why are you doing this?

Wanda: well the rule was don't sleep with any of us but you slept with Nat so it's only fair.

Y/n: I mean I'm not going to argue.

She grabs your wrist and throws you on the bed. She quickly takes your top off and your bra then kisses your neck leaving trail of marks from your ear down your neck to your stomach. The un does your pants and uses her powers to pull them off kissing your cl*t through your lace underwear. Then she takes them off too. She stopped for a moment.

Y/n: what? Why'd you stop?

Wanda: im taking my rings off. You're t*ght i don't want to lose them if you know what I mean (she smirks)

You roll your eyes before gasping

Y/n: oh god.

Wanda: don't roll your eyes at me again you filthy wh*re.

She does down on you before putting her fingers back ins*de you.

Wanda: are you going to c*m for mommy?

Y/n: yes yes! Yes!

You fin*sh all over her hand. You're just lay there, your legs are shaking. As she just smirks at you admiring your body.

Y/n: I'm not joking I don't think I can get up.

You and Wanda both burst out laughing before she cleans you up and says good night.

Y/n: you can stay here tonight if you want?

Wanda: I'd love that.

Wanda gets into bed with you and you cuddle until you fall asleep her head rested on your chest.