A Special Christmas.

TIME SKIP 3 YEARS LATER. THE KIDS ARE NOW 10 YEARS OLD.

I was brought out of sleep by our dog Bruno licking my face. "come on Bruno, buddy I love you but not the sloppy kisses so early." I said as Rosie and joseph came sprinting into the room." "its too early for this!" Wanda moaned as I checked the time. "actually babe its 10 am we overslept." "okay kids go brush your teeth, wash your faces and wait downstairs for us see you in a minute." Nat ordered. "okay mummy merry Christmas." " merry Christmas baby."

once the kids made their way downstairs I turned on my side and placed a kiss on both their cheeks. "merry Christmas you two." I whispered. "good morning baby, do we have to get up?" Nat moaned pulling the blanket above her head. " come on baby don't you want your gifts?" Wanda teased. " okay I guess we could get up" Nat whispered with a smirk on her face as me and Wanda burst out laughing. " okay so you get out of bed for presents?" I laughed. " yeah, now get your butts up otherwise your presents are going back!" Nat said with a serious tone in her voice. " okay mother." I teased getting out of bed to get dressed.

once we all made our way downstairs the kids were sat eagerly in front of the tree; when I was growing up we would always have a real Christmas tree however when I lived at the compound stark always had big extravagant fake trees and although they were beautiful they didn't remind me of Christmas so every year we have lived in this house I made sure to get a real Christmas tree every year the children took turns placing the star on the top of the tree this year joey got his turn. 

" okay since mummy over here is being a big baby she can open her present first so here you go."  I joke passing her a white box that had a red ribbon on top of it. " I wonder what it could be." Nat asked with a smile, she opened the box to reveal two black pistols one had her logo on and the other had 'Natasha y/l/n' engraved on it. " I love them so much thankyou!" she exclaimed pulling us both into a hug. "I'm glad you liked your present, joseph Rosie you two can go next." I said handing them both boxes that were full of clothes.

" once joey and Rosie opened their presents that were mainly clothes, new shoes and other things they needed they had one more main gift left each. " okay so you both have your most important present left, who wants to go first?" "me!" they both shouted at the same time. " rock paper scissors." Nat said, they agreed and started to play, they both did scissors the first two times the third time joey did rock and Rosie did scissors again. "yes!" joey shouted. " okay kid, here you go be careful." Wanda warned as she handed him a small white box. when he opened the box there was a necklace with a blue lighting bolt on it. " since you have his powers we thought we would get you a necklace with your uncle Pietro's symbol on." Wanda explained with tears in her eyes. " I love it mum thank you, I love it so much!" joey said with a huge smile on his face as he gave her a big hug. " okay Rosie its your turn, here you go" I said handing her a similar box. "thank you " she replied as she opened the box to reveal a similar necklace except this one had a replica of wandas crown on. " thank you mummy, I love it!" Rosie said as she pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek, I swear this kid melts my heart. " you're welcome nugget I love you 3000." I said with a smile on my face. " okay mama you're next." Wanda said with a smirk as she handed me a box that was a little bigger than the kids. I opened it to find a locket. " what's this?" "open it to find out." Nat said with a smile.

I opened the locket to see a picture of all the team together on one side and a picture of me, Steve, Nat, Wanda, Yelena, peter, joey and Rosie; it was our first Christmas  with the twins. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I brought Wanda a Versace robe and Rosie threw up on it not even an hour after it was opened, its safe to say it was ruined. its still one of my favourite memories.

" thankyou I love it so much, thank you." I almost whimper as tears threaten to leave my eyes. "you're welcome baby." nat says as she kisses my cheek. " mummy's crying!" joey teases while Rosie laughs. " we can still take these presents back you know." Wanda threatens sternly as me and Nat try to hide our smiles. " sorry mummy." they say in unison. " its okay nuggets, come on its mama Wands turn next. I say with a smile on my face as I walked behind the sofa to grab her present. "wow, what ever could it be?" Wanda asked sarcastically as she saw the clear outline of a picture frame.

"I know I have no idea either." I teased. " just open it." "okay." she pulled the brown wrapping paper off to reveal a framed picture of her and her family. "oh my god, how did you even get this?!" " we have our connections." Nat said with a smile on her face as we watched wandas face light up. " thank you so much, this is the best present I have ever been given!" Wanda exclaimed as tears rolled down her face. " thank you." she whimpered. " you're very welcome." I say pulling her close to me whipping the tears off of her face. "I love you both so much." she says taking deep breaths. " I love you too." " I love you three." Nat joked causing us all to chuckle. " merry Christmas."

There's only two chapter left now, this is the last chapter ill be uploading today as its pretty late but todays question is what's your favourite song? I need more songs to add to my playlist. at the moment my favourite songs are easy on me by Adele and no time to die by Billie Eilish. I hope you all have a great day/ night bye (: