An answer?

You start to wake up and open your eyes when hear a soft and quiet voice in your ear.

Wand: good morning gorgeous.

Y/n: good morning, how'd you sleep?

Wanda: The best nights sleep I've had in a while I'm not sure why but I was exhausted (she smirks)

Y/n: alright enough of that (you roll your eyes) I need a shower. Care to join me?

Wanda: of course what kind of questions that?

After your shower you go downstairs and start making you and Wanda breakfast. You make pancakes with strawberries on top; her favourite.

Y/n: here they are to make up for the ones you made me that I didn't eat.

She smiles at you before taking a bite she coughs and chokes a little bit.

Wanda: yeah... y/n I think you should leave the cooking to me.

Y/n: wow I'm a bad driver and a bad chef you're just rude haha. Anyway I've got to meet Nat in the training room so I'll see you later.

On your way out you instinctively kiss her cheek before walking away.

Y/n: (in your head) that was weird right.

Once you get in the training room you see Nat you spend the next 2 hours practicing your powers. After a while You stop because you're both getting tied.

Nat: so are we going to talk about last night?

Y/n: I mean if you want to? What's there to talk about. We were just friends having fun.

Nat: oh I see, just like you and Wanda last night then? Why don't we talk about that. You slept with me and then went and slept with Wanda even though you said you were going to bed. At least she was the one to get my sloppy seconds.

Y/n: I'm not dating either of you so I can do what I want I don't have to answer to anyone.

Nat: I know that it would just be nice if you cared like an ACTUAL HUMAN BEING!

Y/n: what do you want me to say Nat?

Nat: I just want...

Y/n: what Nat? What do you want me to say that I'm broken? That I lost 2 years worth of memories that sometimes I cry myself to sleep out of fear that hydras going to take me again? Huh!

Nat: I JUST WANT YOU TO LOVE ME LIKE I LOVE YOU! I can't stop thinking about you, your smile, your laugh, the stupid jokes you make even in the most serious situations to make everyone feel better even though I know deep down you're terrified on the inside. You Don't think I notice but I do.

Y/n: Nat...

Nat: no it's fine in your words "we're just friends" leave me alone.

Y/n: nat I'm sorry.

Nat: I need time. (She says sadly)

After a moment of heartbreaking silence she walks out the room.

Wanda: well that was dramatic...

Y/n: not now Wanda. I'm not in the mood.

Wanda: I know I brought you something,

She hands you a light blue box.

Wanda: well open it then!

You slowly open the box to find a locket with a picture of your mum in one half and your dad in the other.

Y/n: how did you?

Wanda: it's not the original one you had but your dad showed me a picture of it and I got the one that looked as close as it could in resemblance.

Y/n: how did you know about it?

Wanda: well when I walked away from medical the day you woke up I went to for a walk and when I came back everyone was in the living room talking about the last memory you had and I just wanted to get you something that matters.

Y/n: thank you so much I love it!

She gently lifts your hair out of the way before placing the locket around your neck.

Wanda: beautiful

Y/n: thank you so much (you can't stop smiling)

Wanda: I'm sorry about everything that happened with Nat I'm sure you'll sort it out.

Y/n: yeah hopefully.

She gently brushed your hair back before kissing your cheek.

Wanda: not to make things even more complicated but you know I love you too right?

Y/n: WHAT?

Wanda: I thought you knew. I mean it's pretty obvious. I stayed by your bed side for a month, I brought you a locket, I cooked you pancakes at 6pm just because I know you like them so much and not to mention the events of last night.

You feel overwhelmed, you take the locket off and give it her back. She looks at you with saddened and confused look.

Wanda: y/n?

Y/n: Wanda I can't choose either of you... I care about you both so much. So keep the locket for now and maybe one day I'll be able to accept it and your love. I have to go.

You grab your things and go back to your room spending the rest of the night isolated as to avoid drama.

Wanda POV.
In your head
I can't believe that just happened. I need to speak to Nat, she the only one who knows exactly how I feel right now. You finish dinner and walk around the compound until you find her In the mission room doing work.

Wanda: hey Nat can we talk?

Nat: you're the last person I want to talk to right now actually.

Wanda: I know... but I have an idea. Y/n has no idea who she wants to pick so I suggest we both get one night with her to go all out we plan the best date we can you one day and me the next then at the end of the day she chooses who she wants. The other one will accept the loss and move on.

Nat: what if she picks me would you be able to see me and y/n together?

Wanda: it will be hard at first of course but I love them so I would get over it for her sake.

Nat: okay sounds good to me, may the best woman win. Now all we have to do is get y/n to agree.

Wanda: Yeahh... I didn't think about that.