Positive results.

NINE MONTHS LATER.

It had been 9 months since the wedding, Wanda, Nat and I had moved into to the house we brought and even started IVF treatments, well Wanda did; when we brought up the topic of children we knew Nat wasn't an option as much as she wanted to be and I've never particularly wanted to carry children myself and Wanda always had so she was the clear choice. Bucky and Sam had finally admitted their feelings for each other and had recently started dating and Yelena or should I say my little sister also moved in with us along with peter. myself and Nat are still working as avengers and going on missions however Wanda hasn't been since she's trying to get pregnant.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Wanda nervously tapping her hand on the side. " wands are you okay?" I ask gently. "yeah I guess its just that todays the day I take the test we could be parents." she explains softly resuming her tapping. I slowly get up from my place on the bed and sit next to her pulling her hand into mine. "baby everything will be okay I promise, once Nat gets back from her mission we can do the test just try not to worry about it if you are in fact pregnant then it will be amazing but if not then its okay we can try again I promise we wont give up!" I admit guiding her hand to to my lips to place a kiss on the back of it. " I love you wands" " I love you too baby." 

once Nat finally got home we all nervously made our way to the bathroom I took the tests out from underneath the sink Wanda persisted she did 3 just to make sure. I handed her the tests as Nat and I stood just outside the bathroom door. "hey guys you can come in now." Wanda called as she placed the tests inside the cup, I noticed she was nervous so I wrapped my  arms around her waist. "you're amazing baby whatever happens happens I love you." I admit trying to reassure her however I feel like I'm also reassuring myself; I've always wanted children and seeing Wanda having to go through this is horrible we have tried IVF two times before but I'm hoping what they say is true third times the charm,. I don't think myself, Nat or Wanda could take anyone disappointment. "its been five minuets the tests are ready." Nat finally breaks the silence.

"okay, so who's going to check it? "Wanda asked looking between Nat and myself. "I mean I can do it?" Nat says walking towards the sink. " okay thank you" I said playing with my wedding ring nervously.

I watched as Nat pulled the test out of the cup and placed it down on the side with force as she moved quickly to check the rest with un readable expression on her face. "Nat?" I asked nervously. "its positive, ITS POSITIVE!" she shouted as she pulled Wanda into a hug. "OH MY GOD! were parents, I'm going to be a mum." Wanda exclaimed. after they started to calm down they noticed I hadn't I hadn't moved from my spot next to the toilet. "y/n, are you okay?" "okay, okay, okay, okay, okay what? yeah I'm okay." I almost whispered. "my hands are just really clammy and my throats a  little dry." I say leaning my back against the wall. "y/n?" was the last thing I heard before my hearing went fuzzy and my vision started to blur the next thing I see is black. 

when I finally came to I was surrounded by tony, Nat, Wanda, peter, Yelena, Steve and Bucky. "what happened?" I asked as I sat up trying to figure out where I was when I realised I was in the living room I calmed down. "you fainted." tony spoke up. "we don't know why you fainted though" Steve said. "I do" I admitted looking towards Nat and Wanda almost as if asking silent permission. once they nodded I began to speak. "wandas pregnant, I fainted because I found out I'm going to be a mum."

" oh my god I'm going to be an aunt!" Yelena shouted as she rushed forward placing a hand on wandas stomach. " I'm going to be a grandad." Steve almost whispered. "now, you really are an old man." I joked getting up from the floor. "enough of the old man." "okay, grandad." tony joked. "you know what this calls for? a PARTY!" tony shouted. "okay tony" I replied. once everyone began talking amongst them self's I got up and placed my hand on wands stomach before kissing her cheek. " I cant believe it, I'm going to be a mum."

authors note: hey guys todays question is what's your favourite tv show? mine is either rick and Morty or American horror story (: