I feel sorry for her.

The next morning you wake up to the sound of arguing coming from the hallway you quickly put a jumper and shorts on. you open the door to see Nat, Yelena and tony stood outside your door.

y/n:oi were sleeping, what's the noise about?

tony: i needed to speak to you but Nat was trying to stop me.

y/n: why what do you need to tell me?

tony: i wanted to ask, now you're back are you going to be joining the avengers again; or will it just be Wanda? ( he said nervously)

y/n: and why didn't you want him to ask me Nat?

Nat: I'm not sure, maybe i was scared you would leave again?

y/n: Wanda loves it here so were staying as long as she wants to... about the avengers thing I'm not sure. what do think Nat?

Nat: i think you should do what you want.

Yelena: well i for one think it will be cool to work with you ( she playfully punches your arm)

y/n: thank you ( you smile at her, your eyes dart back to tony) let me think about it.

tony: sure no rush.

he turns around walking back downstairs so you're just stood there awkwardly with them both.

y/n: so Nat how have you been?

Nat: I've been good, how's Wanda?

y/n: yeah good, how's Steve? or shall i say my dad?

Nat: yeah hes good. 

she looks at the floor embarrassed and Yelena just looks at you both, you could tell she felt awkward.

Nat: listen y/n...

y/n: its okay, I'm glad you're happy. I've got to get back to Wanda ill see you both later.

you go back into your room shutting the door and pressing your back against it pulling your hair back before getting back into bed.

nats POV.

Yelena: i cant believe you got with her dad...

Nat: he was there for me okay, she left.

Yelena: i can tell you still love her, the way you look at her you don't look at Steve like that.

Nat: you don't know what you're talking about.

Yelena: sure sis ill see you later, you should tell her how you feel before its too late. 

she says walking down the hallway. Nat sighs to her self before going back into her room.

your POV.

Wanda: so what was all the shouting about?

y/n: tony wanted to know if i too would be joining the avengers again.

Wanda: well do you want to? you don't have to.

y/n: i would love to be part of the team again but seeing Steve and carol... i would have to risk my life for my team mates and I'm not sure if i would be willing to do that for carol, i know its been along time but i still hate her.

Wanda: of course that's understandable but you know you live together you're going to be seeing each other other a lot.

y/n: ugh thanks for reminding me, should we just stay in here lock the door and never leave.

Wanda: you would get sick of me.

y/n: i could never get sick of you, i love you too much.

Wanda: i love you too dork, now lets get ready and get some breakfast.