Busy day.

The next morning you wake up to kisses all over your face and can't help but laugh. You slightly open your eyes to see Nat on one side and Wanda on the other.

Nat: good morning baby.
Wanda: good morning gorgeous.
Y/n: you two are unusually happy, what's going on?
Nat: we're just happy to see you of course.
Wanda: you look so beautiful in the morning.
Y/n: okay now you're creeping me out, can I escape please I need to shower, I have a lot to do today.
Nat: what's more important than spending time with us?
Y/n: well first of all we need to talk about what the hell this is, I need to shower, I need to buy a new car and then we need to get ready for Tony's party tonight.
Wanda: wow that is a lot, we'll go for your shower I'll make you some waffles then we'll talk, sound good?
Y/n: sounds perfect.

You kiss both their cheeks and escape their grasps heading for the shower, after a long peaceful shower you wrap a towel around your waist and go back into your room changing into some light blue shorts and a white tank top.

Y/n: you know watching me change is creepy?
Nat: It's not like I haven't seen it all before.
Y/n: wow, if you keep being mean you won't see any of this at all.
Nat: now that's mean.

She fakes a frown when wanda comes walking through the door with a plate full of waffles covered in cream and blue berries.

Y/n: wow wanda they look delicious.
Wanda: you're welcome, now eat up so we can talk about everything.

You put friends on the tv while you eat, once you're done you put the plate on the side and pause the tv.

Y/n: right I'm full and I'm ready.
Wanda: so, after my walk and actually spending some time with nat I realised I do kind of like her aswell.
Nat: and I like Wanda.
Y/n: okay, so what does this mean?
Wanda: I was thinking we could be a couple well a thruple.
Y/n: we're engaged, what happens now?
Nat: we spoke about it and I think we should all try being a couple before we get engaged or even married so we can figure out if we all work.
Wanda: would you mind if we went back to just girlfriends?
Y/n: of course it isn't my favourite idea... but I mean if it's what we need to happen for us all to work then I could agree to it.
Nat: are you sure?
Y/n: I guess.
Wanda: if you're not sure, then we won't do it we need to make sure everyone is happy and comfortable.
Y/n: I love you both and in love you have to compromise so I'll do it.
Nat: really?
Y/n: really.

Nat kisses your cheek and places her hand in yours.

Nat: god I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.
Wanda: so that's it, we're officially a thruple.
Y/n: I can't wait to see what the future holds, now you both need to help me pick out a car.
Wanda: well are you going for a comfortable car or a sports car?
Y/n: sports for sure, I've always wanted a mclaren 720s to be honest.
Nat: sounds like you have your mind made up, show me a picture of the car?
Y/n: sure... do you like it?
Wanda: it only has 2 seats.
Y/n: most sports cars do ( you laugh) don't worry I'll take you for a ride first.
Wanda: yay!
Nat: excuse me now who's being mean?
Y/n: you deserve it, should I buy it?
Wanda: if that's the car you want then sure, I love it.
Y/n: nat?
Nat: sure but you should get it in baby blue.
Y/n: deal.

You finish up all the online paperwork and the cars yours, its not going to be delivered for another 2 days, it's now about 2pm.

Wanda: well we've got a lot of time before Tony's party, what did you want to do?
Y/n: we could watch Harry Potter?
Nat: yes! We need to start at the beginning though.
Wanda: of course, why wouldn't we!

You put Harry Potter and the philosophers stone, once it finishes you put Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets you still have about 3 hours left so you decide to just watch an episode of American horror story before getting ready for the party. It's finally about 8 o'clock when you start getting ready Wanda wears a Forrest green dress with black heals, Nat wears a red dress with white heals and you wear a black suit with a white shirt.

Wanda: god y/n you look handsome.
Nat: you really do.
Y/n: says you two, you look like angels on earth, now enough of the sweet taking we need to go to the party.
Wanda: why are you in such a rush?
Y/n: no reason.

You laugh and grab your phone heading down stairs to the party you see everyone sat down at the table, Peter comes jogging over to you as you make your way over to the team.

Peter: I thought you said it would be a small avengers party only.
Y/n: I thought I would be, Tony told me avengers only.
Peter: oh it's okay, i told Mj once I got here and she's getting ready she should be here soon.
Y/n: great.

You roll your eyes but luckily he doesn't notice you pat his back and go sit with the rest of the group you sit in the spot next to yelena.

Y/n: hey, so I had a plan but it failed.
Yelena: what was the plan?
Y/n: to get Peter to the party alone so you could spend time with him but he found out it wasn't just avengers here and now Mjs on her way over.
Yelena: I told you to leave it! I'm not ruining a happy relationship it's selfish.
Y/n: but you deserve to be happy...
Yelena: I am, I have amazing family, amazing friends and an amazing team. I'm all good I'll meet the right person one day just don't get involved anymore.
Y/n: I'm sorry I just wanted to help.
Yelena: I know and I appreciate it, I love you you're such a good friend.
Y/n: love you too smelly, now let's get some shots.
Yelena: you read my mind.

You both stand up making your way over to the bar when you feel someone grab your arm.

Y/n: oh hey you two.
Wanda: where you going?
Y/n: we're going to get some shots.
Wanda: are you even allowed to drink?
Y/n: after getting shot I think I deserve to celebrate being alive don't you?
Nat: don't get too drunk, I know what you're like.
Y/n: oh I'm sorry dad, don't worry I'll behave.
Nat: don't call me that.
Y/n: it was a joke! Calm down.
Nat: it turns me on.
Y/n: sexy, but right now I need to go to your sister, she needs a drink and to be honest so do I.
Wanda: just be safe.
Y/n: always!

You walk up yelena sit at the bar and order 5 shots each and a couple drinks with the purpose of getting drunk.

Yelena: what did they want?
Y/n: warning me to be safe.
Yelena: they're such parents, like let your hair down once in a while.
Y/n: I know right, they're so serious all the time.
Yelena: right?! Like live a little.
Y/n: exactly, like just because you're an avenger doesn't mean you can't have a life, I'm not going to lie I think these drinks are hitting me.
Yelena: same (she laughs almost falling off of her chair)

Wanda and Nat make their way over to where you're both sat.

Wanda: what did we say?
Yelena: calm down grandmas we're having fun, ever heard of it?
Nat: Yelena, you need sleep and y/n what did I literally just say?
Y/n: come on Yelena, these people are no fun.

You grab a bottle of vodka and let Yelena rest On you as you walk back over to where everyone's sat.

Y/n: please tell me you lot aren't going to be boring?
Tony: truth or dare?
Yelena: that's what I'm taking about!