I quit...

Wanda: do you want me to?

y/n: you know i don't, but i don't want to rush this.

Wanda: i know.

she cups your face kissing your forehead before lifting your arm and cuddling into you.

Wanda: we can go at what ever pace you're happy at ( she smiles looking up at you)

y/n: thanks wands.

you just stay there together cuddled up while you start to read your book, you finish the chapter and notice she's staring at you.

y/n: can i help you? ( you laugh)

Wanda: i want you to read to me.

y/n: okay, do you want me to start from the first chapter?

Wanda: of course.

y/n: okay.

you read the next 3 chapters out loud to her, you look down and notice she fell asleep.

y/n: you make me read to you and you fall asleep, typical ( you whisper) hey wands wake up.

Wanda: hey... so i might've fell asleep.

y/n: kind of guessed that by the snoring.

Wanda: i do not snore.

y/n: sure you don't ( you say sarcastically)

Wanda: you're a liar.

Steve walks into the room.

Steve: why is she a liar?

y/n: i probably get it from you.

Wanda taps your arm.

Wanda: play nice ( she whispers)

Steve: so y/n how's Bucky?

y/n: i wouldn't know i haven't seen him since the other day, how's Nat?

Steve: i just came from her room, she's good.

you stand up and Wanda grabs your arm.

Wanda: don't hes not worth it.

y/n: what do you mean you just came from her room?

Steve: well she needed comforting after you talk this morning if you know what i mean ( he smirks)

you could feel your blood start to boil, you don't notice but nats now stood at the door.

y/n: you really are a pathetic old man.

Steve: probably why Nat likes me so much.

Wanda: y/n please.

y/n: and whys that?

Steve: because she's just as pathetic as me.

you glanced at Wanda as your fist tensed she tried to pull you back but it was too late you were on top of him hitting him in the face again and again he jumps up punching you in the mouth, you wipe the blood away and punch him in the ribs picking up a pan and smacking it around his head knocking him to the floor. Wanda has to use her powers to pull you off of him you run back towards him kicking him in the ribs multiple times you spit the blood out of your mouth on him.

y/n: don't you dare fucking talk about her like that ever again, she's not pathetic she's too fucking good for you, fuck she's even too good for me. i wish you were dead and mum was still alive. i quit.

Steve: you... what... ( he speaks through the pain holding his ribs)

y/n: I FUCKING QUIT. i quit you, i quit the avengers and i quit this fucking team. I'm done...