The night of the party.

You put on a beautiful blue dress sorry if you don't like it :).

Once you're finally ready you head downstairs to the party. All the avengers turn to look at you.

In Wandas head (wow she looks... she looks beautiful)

Thor: lady y/n looks beautiful tonight well not that she doesn't looks beautiful every night and day-

Steve: yeah we get it thor y/n come sit with us!

Y/n: im actually going to get a drink if that's okay?

Steve: only a couple! Do not get drunk.

Y/n: okay dad! I promise.

You walk over to the bar when you see Nat is the one behind it. You notice Wanda looking at you out the corner of your eye.

Y/n: what's a beautiful lady like yourself doing stuck behind the bar on a night as wonderful as this?

Nat: what is this Shakespeare in the park? No I'm kidding, you look gorgeous aswell.

Y/n: thank you haha. So what's the strongest drink you have?

Nat: I thought your dad said don't get drunk?

Y/n: I think I'm big enough to look after myself.

Thor shouts: truth or dare! Everyone's playing.

You get 2 drinks and head over to Wanda and everyone else ready to play.

Y/n: hey, got you a drink well Nat made it but I brought it over 50/50 effort (you grin)

Wanda: thanks y/n you're sweet.

In your head (cool and sweet haha)

Wanda looks at you

In your head (get out my head Wands)

Wanda: wands I like it (she smiles then looks at Thor) we getting this game started or not?

Thor: as you wish you can go first. Truth or dare?

Wanda: erm start off with a truth?

Thor: if you had to kiss anyone in the room right now who would it be?

Wanda laughs

Wanda: I see it's like that is it haha. Well as off right now probably erm... y/n

You can't help but smile

Wanda: calm down I can hear your thoughts from here (she smirks)

Tony: okay y/n you're next truth or dare?

Y/n: I think I'm going to go with dare.

Tony: kiss the person you find most attractive in this room.

You stand up and without hesitation go to wanda. She looks up at you as your cup her face you slowly go in for a kiss once your lips touch neither of you wanted to break the kiss until...

Steve: alright y/n enough.

You pull apart and slowly open your eyes as does she you but pull apart smiling at each other.

Y/n: wow (you clear your throat) who's next erm Nat kiss the person you find most attractive.

Nat stands up and hesitates between you and Wanda before she turns round and kisses you. She pulls away after 5 seconds and goes to sit back down you just sit there baffled.

In your head (wow that was good but you can't help but think about the kiss with Wanda)

Wanda looks at you with a frustrated look she whispers to you read my mind.

Y/n: you sure? (You whisper back)

She nods

You look into her mind and she says (you like that huh? Who was better me or Nat?)

You stop reading her mind and say anyway who's turn is it? You realise it had been a couple turns and it was in fact yours.

Sam: y/n truth or dare.

Y/n: dare?

Sam: chose someone anyone then I'll tell you your dare.

Y/n: shit okay I chose Wanda she's right next to me makes the dare easier haha.

Sam: you wish y/n now you and Wanda go to the next room for 7 minutes in heaven.

Y/n: what! Come on Wanda.

You grab her wrist and head into the next room

Y/n: we don't have to do anythi-

As you say that Wanda pushes you against the wall kissing your neck.

Wanda: who said I didn't want to do anything? Now are you going to answer my question or not? Who was better me or Nat.

You just look at her with lust in your eyes before saying you of course

Wanda: why didn't you say that in the other room?

Y/n: I'm not sure.

Wanda pushes you towards the table and pushes you back so your leaning back sat on the table when she puts her knee in between your legs making you let out a quiet moan as you shiver.

Y/n: wanda you're making me crazy rn.

Wanda: just how you made me feel when Nat kissed you.

She runs her hand up your leg until she reaches the top and kisses your neck then you pull her into a kiss that's rough yet passionate.

Sam: okay love birds times up.

Wanda bites your lip and moves her knee in between your leg one more time making you moan before she pulls away.

Wanda: come on dork they're expecting us.

You grab her and push her up against the wall kissing her neck leaving 3 love bites before waking away.

Y/n: now who's driving who crazy huh?

Wanda: you're gonna pay for that!

You both walk into the room where's everyone's taking and continued playing.

Y/n: okay guys I think I'm going to head up to bed I've had to much to drink and I have training in the morning night guys night dad.

Everyone: goodnight y/n

You head up to your room thinking about everything that happened tonight, you sit in your bed get changed in to your pjs when your hear a knock at your door.

Y/n: come in?.