why would you lie to me?

Wanda: of course i will dork!

y/n: i love you so much wands.

Wanda: i love you too y/n.

after you ask Wanda to be your girlfriend you decide to go to bed as it was quite late once you get into bed you cuddle and fall asleep in each others arms. the next morning you wake up to a bang on the door it startles you both causing you to jolt out of your sleep. you quickly rush over to the door confused is it a mission? is someone hurt? you didn't know but were adamant to find out.

you open the door to see nat stood there with an angry look on her face.

y/n: nat? what's wrong?

before she could answer she grabs your wrist down the hall and pulls you into her room slamming the door behind you.

nat: what the fuck was that show about last night? trying to make me jealous?

y/n: no not all just showing my girlfriend how much i love her. why would you care anyway you were too busy cozying up to my dad to care. i mean how fucked up is that you tell me you love me then go and fuck my dad, what the fuck is wrong with you?

nat: I'm sorry, i am i didn't realize it would upset you. you're with Wanda wait... I'm sorry did you say girlfriend?

y/n: yeah after watching the films yesterday we went for a walk and i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yeah.

nat: so why are you bothered about me and Steve?

y/n: I'm not sure its not that I'm jealous i just want to know why out of every one you had to choose my dad. don't you think its weird we slept together and then you slept with my dad.

nat: i know it was a mistake... I'm sorry. i miss you we have hardly talked since the other night apart from arguing. 

y/n: i know i miss you too but i need some time to learn to be around you. all i see when i look at you is you and my dad together it makes me sick.

you go to leave the room as  you open the door she pushes it shut you turn around in shock and she tries to kiss you luckily your arms pushed her away in an innate reaction before her lips touched yours.

y/n: what the fuck?

nat: i thought it would help you stop picturing it...

y/n: just because you're in a failed relationship with an old age pensioner don't try and ruin mine stay out my way. probably stay out of wandas too because I'm going to have to explain this to her.

nat: you don't have to tell her.

y/n: I'm sorry Nat but lying isn't something i do easily unlike you, i can tell you've had a lot of practice.