Twins.

The date was the 26th of October and I was awoken by Nat frantically running around the room gathering things and shouting my name to get my attention. "what? what?!" "wandas waters broke on her way downstairs!" "what, why was she downstairs its 2am?" "does it matter? she's about to push out twins and I don't think she wants to do it on the kitchen floor! so get up, get dressed and hurry up!" she shouts grabbing our to go bag. "okay, okay I'm up!" I shout back as I rush over to my draw to get changed into black joggers and a white hoodie, I have no idea how long were going to be there so i may as well be comfy.

Nat, Wanda, Yelena, peter, Steve and myself rushed through the hospital to the front desk as I pushed Wanda in a wheel chair. "hello this is my wife and she's about to give birth!" I practically yell at the receptionist. "okay, take a deep breath everything will be fine." she said as she paged our doctor and I started to panic. 'I'm going to have children'.

once the doctor finally got to us we were rushed into a private room, Wanda lay on the bed as me and Nat got changed into scrubs as the rest of the group informed the rest of the team so they could get here in time. " okay so you're already 8cm dilated that's great it shouldn't be too long now."

about an hour later the doctor announced it was time to push and i saw the panic on wandas face so  I stood next to her and let her hold my hand.

as Wanda started to push her grip on my hand got tighter. "you're doing great wands I love you." "this is all your fault!" she screamed as Nat laughed. " I think you'll find it wasn't my sperm that got you pregnant." I replied which received a look that felt as though my heart had been ripped out. " okay not the time for jokes, understood." I joked earning a slight chuckle from Nat; I think we were both too scared to even move right now. "Wanda push!" the doctor yelled. "AH, AH Fuck you Nat, fuck you y/n!" she yelled. " i love you too baby!" "Wanda you're so close push one more time for me!" there were a few tense moments in the air after the last push before we heard a loud squeal throughout the room. "you have a baby boy." "joseph" Wanda chuckled as the nurse placed him on her chest as tears subconsciously rolled down my cheek. "were parents." Nat laughed. "okay Wanda I'm going to need you to push again we need to welcome baby number two to the world. "FUCK!" Wanda yelled as she began to push for a second time.

" fuck after this I'm never having another child!" "its okay baby squeeze my hand! we have got you." "fuck you Nat!" "okay Wanda push for me." the doctor spoke as she waited. "you're so close one more push for me." "AH! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" " you did it congratulations it a girl!" the doctor laughed. "Rosie." "congratulations who would like to hold them first?" "Nat, y/n you can have your turn before everyone comes in." "you're sure?" I ask. "positive." 

I don't think I could even begin to describe the feeling of holding your child for the first time. it a mixture of happiness, fear, sadness and excitement. Natasha was holding Rosie and I was holding joseph I take in all of his cute little features from his small nose to his green eyes Jesus if he looks anything like his mum hell be pulling all the ladies hes gorgeous and hes already melting my heart. I kept looking over to Wanda to see her smiling back at the both of us. " I love you wands and I'm so proud of you." I admit taking the seat next to her. " I love you too, I'm so glad the pregnancy part is over and just so you know I'm not doing that again." she jokes while gesturing to the space between her legs. "its okay you don't have to I remember how chaotic you and Pietro were, we wont need any more children I assure you." Nat laughs as Wanda smiles at her. "we were pretty chaotic weren't we."

"okay I think its been long enough we should tell the others to come in." wands mentions. "yeah give them a chance to meet them." " Wanda here hold joey ill be right back." "joey?" Nat questions. " joseph ill be calling him joey from now on." I laugh. "oh okay I like that." "so do I, here ill hold him go tell everyone they can come in now." Wanda said as I passed her joseph and started to make my way towards the waiting room. 

as I made my way to the waiting room I saw everyone sat hunched over with scared looks on their faces. "come on you idiots there's some people I would like you to meet." "finally I feel like we've been waiting here for hours." Yelena joked. "yeah well hurry up or you'll be the last person to hold them as well." "okay, okay lets go, I'm definitely holding them before tony." "deal."

when we entered the room Yelena and Steve were practically fighting over who held who first, so Nat handed Rosie to Yelena and I handed joey to my dad. " so this is Rosie Margret Yelena y/l/n." " Did you just say Yelena?!" "yeah... I hope you don't mind." "mind? mind? I love it! don't worry little one ill be here to protect you and love you for the rest of my life and I better be your favourite auntie otherwise well have problems." she whispers bopping the babies nose. "and this little bugger is joseph Pietro Steven y/l/n. we call him joey for short." I announced. " wait Steven?" Steve asked as tears threatened to leave his eyes. "yeah Steven." I confirm barely keeping my tears at bay. "alright calm down grandad no need to cry even Yelena didn't cry." I joke as he playfully hits my shoulder. " I cant believe you named him after me." "stop crying fossil you're going to make me cry... see what you've done now Steven." I joke earning laughs from everyone. 

I cant believe were finally parents it feels like all our dreams are coming true.

authors note: I was kind of on a roll today so I wrote two chapters were getting even closer to the end of the book I hope you guys are enjoying it (: the question is, do you have any pets? I have a black cat called milo hes just turned two a month ago. (:

also I've been writing another book it's a y/n x lizzie I just wanted to write a few chapters and to finish writing this book before I start to properly focus on that one so when the last chapter of this book is updated the first chapter of that book will be updated thankyou for reading (: