Who was it?!

⚠️ SMUT⚠️

Y/n: stop being grumpy, you can either join or leave it's up to you?
Wanda: you're crazy.
Y/n: maybe, but I know what I want and I know what you want as much as you don't want to admit it. Now are you going to join or what?

She walks over to Nat picking her up and Nat wraps her legs around Wanda's waist as she leads her to the bed. She places Nat on the bed using her powers to lift you and put you next to Nat. You roll your eyes at her before pulling her on top of you. You try to flip over so you're on top but your legs are still weak. Wanda notices and kisses your cheek trying to make you feel better.

Y/n: I'm just so sick of it.
Wanda: shh, it doesn't matter.
Nat: be a bottom for once.

Wanda can't help but laugh, she uses her powers to take the rest of your clothes off she shimmy's down your body situating her self between your legs. As she starts to lick your folds a series of course words exit your mouth.

Y/n: oh fuck... oh. Oh. Wanda... Wands fuck!
Nat: if you can't be quiet we'll have to do something about that noise.
Wanda: mhmm if it's what I'm thinking do it.

She stands up on the bed and walks over to you and sit down placing herself On your face, to grip her thighs as your tongue slips in and out of her as she grips the headboard trying to stay quiet. You tease her clit with your tongue while Wanda does the same to you, she places two fingers inside you the coldness of the rings shock you and the hum that comes out of your mouth sends shivers down nats spine as she starts to ride your face.

Nat: fuck I'm close.
Wanda: do it.
Nat: oh fuck!
Wanda: be a good girl and keep quiet.

She moans your name as she cums her moans echoing throughout the room. You clean her up before she hops off of you laying down next you to. Wanda curls her fingers faster hitting your spot as you try to move your hips to create more friction but she slaps your thighs and holds your hips in place; rubbing her thumb on your clit as you cum all over her fingers. Your legs starts to shake as your ears are ringing, it feels as though you blacked out of a couple of seconds.

Y/n: fuck.
Wanda: you two need to learn how to be quiet.
Nat: excuse me I've heard how loud you can be Wanda so don't start that.
Wanda: rude.
Y/n: get up here I want to cuddle.
Nat: same.

Wanda slides in between you both and kisses your cheeks before you pull the blanket over you all and drift off to sleep. A few minutes later you get woken up by Jarvis over the speaker.

Jarvis: miss Romanoff, mr Stark has a mission for you and requests your presence immediately.
Nat: tony, ruining good times again, I guess I've to go, can we talk later?
Y/n: of course Nat.
Wanda: good luck on your mission!

She quickly gets dressed and kisses both of your cheeks before leaving. You and Wanda just look each other with shocked expressions on your face, you had no idea what to say about what happened earlier.

Wanda: so that was weird right?
Y/n: yeah... but good like a good weird?
Wanda: yeah... like i wouldn't be mad if it happened again. What do you think?
Y/n: I would be okay with it happening again. But I'm confused like what does this mean what are we?
Wanda: I'm not sure, you said you would be in a thruple with us if you could. Is that still an option?
Y/n: I mean, if you and Nat would be okay with it and it wouldn't be weird we could see how it went.
Wanda: we'll talk to Nat when she gets back and see where her heads at.
Y/n: good plan, can we nap first? I'm shattered.
Wanda: of course baby.

She kisses you cheek and cuddles into your neck and you both fall asleep simultaneously. Once you wake up it's dark outside and you get confused about what time it is so you check your phone to realise it was midnight. Fuck how long did we sleep.... You shake Wanda to wake her up.

Y/n: babe! It's midnight we slept for so long.
Wanda: shit. Shouldn't we just go back to sleep to try and keep a somewhat normal sleeping schedule?
Y/n: yeah but Nat said she wanted to talk and she hasn't come here...
Wanda: you're right. She should be back by now, should we go and ask Tony where she is?
Y/n: yes please.

You both get dressed you throw on one of wandas hoddie and she puts one of yours on before going to find tony in his garage he's working on his suit again what a surprise when does he not. He notices you in the door way and gives you a confused look wondering what could be so important at this time.

Tony: what's up?
Y/n: where's Nat?
Wanda: yeah she should be back by now.
Tony: she's not back?!
Y/n: no...
Tony: shit okay no need to panic ( he says panicking)
Wanda: why are you panicking then?
Tony: it was only a simple mission it should've only took an hour or 2 it's been 7.
Y/n: we need to find her now!
Tony: I'm on it. Y/n look over cctv footage Wanda go and inform the rest of the team now.

You all go your separate ways, you start looking over the footage of the building you see her enter and so does a man following her with a group of agents a few moments later you see her being dragged out while the pulls his hood back and smiles at the camera. A chill goes down your spine as you realise who it is, anger takes over your body and you put you fist through the screen you quickly stand up and go running into The mission room. Everyone looks at you shocked and Wanda smiles at you.

Y/n: why is everyone staring at me?
Wanda: baby your legs.
Y/n: what about them? Oh shit!
Sam: how are you walking? Running even!
Y/n: I have no idea. As crazy as that is it doesn't matter. I looked over the cctv footage and saw Nat go into the building a man followed her and so did a group of agents a couple minutes later they had her tied up and carried her out the 1st man pulled his hood back and I saw his face...
Wanda: who was it?
Steve: who the fuck was it!?