Training day.

The door slowly opens and Nat walks in. You're still drunk so you're not wanting company right now.

Y/n: oh... hey Nat what's up, I was actually just about to head to bed.

Nat: well Wanda got to spend so much time with you at the party I thought we could hang out.

Y/n: I'm quite tired to be hon-

Nat rushes over you and kisses you before you can finish your sentence. You pull away in shock.

Y/n: Nat we can't.

Nat: why because of her? It is isn't it.

Y/n; Nat... I'm just tired and drunk I don't want to do anything right now that in the morning I'll regret. I would to spend time with you though and we could get to know each other?

Nat: yet you kissed Wanda?

Y/n: I kissed you as well...

She hides her face from you.

Nat: yeah I know, I'm sorry I'm just jealous seeing you with her drives me crazy.

Y/n: Nat, I'm really sorry but I do need to go sleep I have to get up in less than 5 hours for training.

Nat: with Wanda?

Y/n: actually yeah and tony they're going to help me learn control of my powers you can join to if you want?

Nat smiles : yeah I would love that.

She kisses your cheek before she walks out

Nat: good night y/n

Y/n: goodnight Natasha.

It's the next morning you wake up and jump in the shower before heading to the training room. You see tony but not Wanda.

Y/n: hey tony where's Wanda?

Wanda sneaks up behind you scaring you.

Y/n: ahhhh omg Wands.

Wanda: that's for last time hahaha.

Y/n: Jesus you scared the shit out of me.

Tony: come on you two let's get started.

Y/n: wait nats joining us.

Wanda rolls her eyes as Nat walks through the door.

Y/n: come on then let's do this, teams? Me and tony against nat and Wanda that way it's kind of even?

Everyone: yeah sure.

You and tony position your selves next to each other across from Wanda and Nat. Nat tries to run for you when you teleport behind her and grab her neck with your legs and flip her over. When Nat hits the floor Wanda laughs.

Nat: abit of help would be appreciated,

Wanda: sorry I couldn't help it.

Wanda pushes you into the wall when tony flies over to her and grabs her pushing her on the floor Wanda smirks at you while you're distracted Nat flips you over and shocks you with her shocking disks.

Y/n: ow jeez bit far don't you think.

While you're pretending to be really hurt you go invisible and speed over to Wanda pinning her up against the wall.

Nat: not funny y/n I thought you were really hurt.

Y/n: I'm sorry i really am.

Nat: it's okay.

Wanda: hello still pinned up against the wall here?

Y/n: oh sorry forgot haha.

You read her mind. ( I wouldn't mind a bit of that action later on tho) your cheeks turn bright read .