Another one?

after a rough nights sleep you wake up to banging on the car window your eyes slowly open as you see a angry Wanda on the over side. you roll down the window while holding your head.

y/n: what? my heads banging why are you hitting the window so hard?

Wanda: why are you asleep in your car? i was scared you fucking idiot you didn't come to bed and when i woke up you weren't there i got scared and was searching for you and you were in your car the entire time.

y/n: after what happened last night i figured you wouldn't want to walk to me so i slept in the car so you could have space.

Wanda: i understand that, at least text me next time so i know.

y/n: i will.

Wanda: are you coming in or what?

y/n: i think I'm going to go for a drive. i need to clear my head.

Wanda: are you crazy you're on crutches because you cant walk and now you want to drive?! 

y/n: ill call an uber.

Wanda: and go where? listen if this is about last nig-

y/n: I'm sorry wands i should've pulled away i know that but it all happened so fast.

Wanda: how would you feel if i kissed Steve?

y/n: are you fucking kidding me? what are you going to sleep with him like Nat did?

Wanda: no! i was just trying to make you understand how seeing you kiss Nat made me fee-

before she finishes her sentence you put the car window up turning the car on she bangs on the window shouting trying to get you to stop knowing full well you driving isn't safe.

Wanda: y/n! stop! please stop!

you ignore her and speed off down the road your leg stutters on the peddle a little before everything goes black...

you wake up to see red strands flying through the air ripping the door off of you car, you look to the left of you to see Wanda you had crashed your car into a tree next to lake and the engine was smoking she pulls you out of the car and uses her powers to carry you far enough away from the car before it exploades. she lays you on the ground leaning over you.

Wanda: are you fucking crazy? YOU COULD HAVE FUCKING DIED!

y/n: * cough* *cough* I'm okay.

Wanda: you would be dead if i didn't fly after to you.

y/n: stop being so dramatic.

Wanda: get your fucking shit together.

she fly's away from you as your lay on the grass when you realize your crutches were in the car and now you're stuck.

y/n: Wanda! i don't have my crutches for gods sake.

she's too far away and cant here you, you try to get up but your legs keep collapsing under you, you try to fly but your powers haven't been working properly since you've been back so you decide to crawl across the grass. after a little while your body become exhausted and you just lay on the grass too tired to move. you close your eyes and full unconscious. you wake up when you feel your body being picked up you open your eyes to see Nat your arm is resting over her shoulder and she pulls your limp body. you place your legs on the floor being able to walk with a bit of assistance.

y/n: thanks...

Nat: any time. can i ask why your car is on fire and why you were on the grass?

y/n: its a long story...