Drunk shenanigans.

The next morning you wake up with a banging headache you try to open your eyes but the suns to bright after a minute or you rub your eyes and open them adjusting to the brightness. you were in what looks like a hotel room you gathered you must've booked one last minute when drunk. you heard scuffling in the bathroom before someone finally emerged. 

Bucky: hello darling sleep well?

y/n: Bucky? what are you doing here.

Bucky: what do you mean? we spent the night together.

y/n: we what?

Bucky: we had a few drinks and did some karaoke then when it was time to go home you didn't want to. you kissed me and we ended up back here.

y/n: did we?

Bucky: sleep together... yeah? why do you not remember? ( he says sadly)

y/n: no... Bucky I'm lesbian.

Bucky: you didn't seem it last night.

y/n: i was drunk this should never of happened we should go home.

Bucky: i agree.

you and Bucky get a taxi home the journey is painfully silent you get to the compound and Bucky pays the driver you both walk into the compound together.

Steve: and where do you think you've been y/n?

y/n: i went to a bar, what's it got to do with you?

Bucky: i noticed she looked upset so i went to join her.

Steve: you both went to the bar together?

y/n: yeah.

Steve: its 11am where have you been?

y/n: in a hotel, i didn't feel like coming home last night so i didn't.

Steve: Bucky where were you last night?

Bucky: in a hotel.

Steve: so you both spent the night in a hotel? did you have separate rooms?

y/n: jeez what's with the 100 questions I've got a hangover and you're not helping.

Steve: I'm guessing you stayed in the same room then otherwise you wouldn't be getting defensive.

y/n: i fucked your bestfriend, i spent the night with him is that what you wanted me to say?

you didn't notice but Wanda and Nat were sat on the sofa in the living room.

Nat: you did what?

Wanda: excuse me?

y/n: great thanks Steve could've warned me and first of all Nat you cant say anything so don't even try and Wanda I'm sorry i was really drunk. 

Nat: she gets an apology and i don't?

y/n: correct, Wanda can i talk to you?

Wanda: sure.

you and Wanda go up to her room, you both sit on the bed in a painful silence.

Wanda: so what did you want to talk about?

y/n: isn't it obvious? i wanted to apologize for what happened with Bucky.

Wanda: i thought you were only interested in women?

y/n: i did have a boyfriend back in 1960s but i never did anything with him, i would've never done anything with Bucky if i was sober no only is he a man but hes my dads bestfriend i think my mind might've done it subconsciously to get back at him or Nat; they slept together again.

Wanda: again so you remember the first time?

y/n: yeah when i found them the second time i had a flashback to the first time.

Wanda: oh fair enough it makes sense you slept with Bucky hes the closet person to Steve. i guess I'm just a bit upset because you said you wanted to take things slow then you slept with someone else.

y/n: i know and I'm sorry but like i said if i was sober i would never do that.

Wanda: i know i forgive you just don't let it happen again ( she laughs)

y/n: i can promise you me and Bucky will never be happening again ( you laugh) 

Wanda: what's your plans for today?

y/n: probably nurse this hangover, what about you?

Wanda: nothing yet i thought me you and peter could have a gaming day? play some pool, air hockey and PlayStation?

y/n: that's sounds great! lets go ask peter.

you and Wanda go back downstairs to see peter already on the PlayStation.

y/n: hey Pete Wanda was thinking we could have a gaming day today just the 3 of us what do you think?

peter: i would love to its been a while since the three of us hung out together I've missed you both. also Pete is what you used to call me its nice to hear it again.

you smile at him.

Wanda: i know what you mean peter I've missed this too.

you, peter and Wanda play Minecraft for a little while but you feel bad for Wanda; she's never played it before and she keeps dying.

y/n: you know the aim of the game is to survive right?

Wanda: noooo ( she says sarcastically) no pizza for you later.

y/n: ill order my own ( you smirk)

she takes your phone and attempts to hide it down her top. you wink at her.

y/n: you think i wont get it.

Wanda: go on then ( she smirks)

y/n: maybe later but for now figure out how to stay alive for longer than 3 minutes. 

you carry on playing the game and Wanda has actually managed to stay alive for over 30 minutes it feels like a miracle. after a couple of hours playing different games its about 6pm so you decide to order pizza.

peter: ill have cheese please Wanda.

y/n: ill have pepperoni please.

Wanda: excuse me, you bullied me earlier so you don't get any.

y/n: you're going to let me starve? ( you give her the puppy dog eyes)

Wanda: yep ( she says laughing) no I'm joking ill just get a large pepperoni and we can share.

y/n: sure.

the pizza arrives and you decide to put American horror story on.

peter: ew how can you watch this its so gross.

y/n: its not that bad ( you laugh)

Wanda: it is a bit scary though.

y/n: aw are you scared, you can defeat a group of soldiers with your hands but watching clowns is scary?

Wanda: there you go again bullying me.

y/n: I'm joking I'm joking i kind of find it cute to be honest.

Wanda: i find you cute too ( she smirks)

 you watch a couple more episodes before you that peters fallen asleep on the other sofa you nudge Wanda to get her to notice and she just smiles.

Wanda: its cute.

y/n: i know, i don't remember him but i can see why we are best friends ( you smile at him)

Wanda: come here.

you move closer towards her and she kisses you before pulling away and resting her head on your shoulder your fingers entwined. 

Wanda: night dork.

y/n: good night wands.