The day before the mission.

once you get into the kitchen you see Wanda putting the shopping away and there's a big box next to the fridge.

y/n: you need some help with that baby?

Wanda: if you don't mind .

y/n: of course not.

you spend the next 10-15 minutes helping Wanda put the shopping away once you're done you decide to make her dinner as neither of you had eaten yet.

y/n: what do you fancy?

Wanda: pasta? 

y/n: sure, ill make it now.

once you had made you both dinner you sit at the table and eat.

Wanda: this is delicious dorky.

y/n: thanks babe nothing compared to your cooking though. ( you laugh) so what do you think about carol?

Wanda: what do you mean?

y/n: well she seems to think very highly of you. ( you smirk)

Wanda: she's okay i guess i didn't get to spend much time with her to be honest. wait you're not jealous are you?

y/n: i mean maybe a little bit.  why?

Wanda: you know you have nothing to worry about right i mean apart from the fact you're my girlfriend and i love. you're also incredibly beautiful, funny and adorable. she's nothing to worry about at all. 

she stands up and kisses your cheek before tony comes rushing into the room.

tony: party tonight at 8.

Wanda: why?

tony: to celebrate carol joining the team.

y/n: great. ( you and Wanda smirk at each other)

when tony finally leaves the room you and Wanda head upstairs to get ready for the party you wear a red lace dress and black heels. Wanda wears a white dress with white shoes. you stand there in shock when she comes out of the bathroom.

y/n: oh my god! your so fucking beautiful wands. how the hell did i get so lucky?

Wanda: not too bad yourself dork, now come on we have to get ready for the party they're going to be wondering where we are if we stay up here any longer.

you and Wanda head downstairs to meet the rest of the team who had already had a few drinks by time you got downstairs. 

carol: hey Wanda! 

Wanda grips your hand tighter and walks towards the group.

Wanda: yeah hi carol, come on babe lets go get some drinks.

y/n: okay baby.

you and Wanda head over to the bar and order some drinks you decide to get a gin and tonic Wanda decides to get a vodka and coke. once you have your drinks you order a couple shots to start the night off right. you and Wanda have 2 shots each and go to join the rest of the team at the table.

carol: truth or dare time now everyone's finally here.

y/n: of course (you mutter to yourself)

carol: okay so whos going first.

tony: i guess ill go first since no one else is volunteering.

Sam: tony i dare you to try and lift Thors hammer. 

tony: this time ill lift it!

y/n: sure you will.

he tries to lift the hammer again and of course fails. everyone laughs at him before tony says whos next?