The End.

TIME SKIP.

Rosie and joey are now 16 and its scary just how much they look like their mum they both have her green eyes and Rosie even does that adorable little nose scrunch. They are so cute even though they're nearly adults I still treat them like my babies.

"mum could I talk to you for a second please? its important." joey asked. "sure baby what's up?" " I have something to tell you... I'm scared so please listen to what I have to say before reacting okay?" " you can tell me anything baby, as long as you didn't get anyone pregnant." I joke trying to lighten the mood. " I'm gay." he blurts out. " okay, you had me scared for a minute you know I love you more than anything in this world right? I'm so happy for you and I'm glad you trusted me enough to tell me thank you, so do you have a boyfriend yet?" I ask with a huge smile on my face. " I do actually his name's Michael." " Michael your best friend?" "well boyfriend but yeah." " I like Michael he seems nice and hes always polite tell him hes invited to dinner on Friday, I would like to formally meet the lucky man." "he will love that, I love you mum." "I love you too baby now lets go to bed the BBQ is tomorrow." I walk him to his room before pulling  him into a tight hug. " I'm proud of you joey I love you, goodnight." "goodnight mum, I love you too."

I walked back to my room smiling like an idiot I'm so happy he decided to tell me of all people I thought he would've told Wanda first apart from the head tilt she is definitely the most approachable one out of all of us. "hello darlings." I greet the most stunning women in the world. " why are you so smiley?" Wanda questioned. " am I not allowed to be happy?" " I saw you talking to joey does it have anything to do with him?" Nat questioned suspiciously. "maybe why?" "what did he say?" " its a secret, anyway I need to brush my teeth." I say trying to dismiss the conversation, I know they would accept our children no matter what but its not my secret to tell. as I walk back out of the bedroom they're both smiling weirdly at me. " does it have something to do with Michael?" Wanda asked as my eyes widened. " no, no idea who you're talking about." "joeys best friend, the red haired kid, he comes around here all the time, we even took him on holiday with us." Nat laughed. " oh him, no its nothing to do with him." they really are not giving up. " do you know?" Wanda asked. "do you?" I replied. " do you?" Nat asked. "ill be back in a minute." I said as I made my way to joeys room. " hey mum." "hey joe, do your other mums know?" "yeah they caught me and Michael kissing a couple weeks ago, you're not mad are you?" "that explains it and don't worry I'm not mad I love you." "night mum." "night joey."

" okay so I might know." I laugh walking into the room. "I thought so you're so terrible at keeping secrets." replied Wanda. "well I kept it a secret, if you didn't know already you would have been non the wiser." I say getting into bed. "yeah, yeah tell yourself that." Nat smirked. " I will goodnight I love you two." "I love you."

the next morning was kind of a blur I was so busy as soon as I got out of bed it was non stop I had to clean the house while also preparing the food thank god Bucky and Steve got here bright and early to take care of the food. 

Bucky and Steve were over at the grill while me, Wanda, Nat and the kids were in the pool, I heard the doorbell ring so I got out and wrapped a towel around myself before opening the door. " hey guys." " hey y/n" "come in were in the backyard." I said as Sam, tony, pepper, Morgan, Clint and Bruce walked towards the backyard. 

I was stood with Rosie and joey trying to break up yet another fight since they turned 16 its like all they did was argue. " you should respect your elders you know I'm twelve minutes older than you." " I don't care, you're still the ugly twin." " oh god can you stop acting like children for a day we have guests you're siblings you're supposed to love each other not fight all the time." I rant fed up; I hate yelling at the kids I'm the fun parent but when they argue constantly it makes me lose my cool. " sorry mum." "yeah sorry mum." "good."

the conversation was cut short as I heard the front door being opened, I turned around to see Yelena, peter and their daughter grace; she's only four but she looks like an exact copy of her mum.

"auntie y/n I missed you!" she shouts as I bend down to pick her up. " Gracie I missed you so much my little potato, I love you." I say as Yelena smacks my shoulder. " stop calling my child a potato!" " no! don't I'm your little potato and you're my big potato." grace says as Yelena bursts out laughing. " food is ready!" Steve shouts, thank god for that. 

I sat down between Nat and Wanda with grace on my lap. " what's up baby? you're being all smiley again." " nothing love, nothing at all I'm just happy." I say as I look at all the people sat at the table and see every person I love, here together. " this is perfect."

author note: that's it, its finished I'd be lying if I said I wasn't emotional its been a long time since I started this book and its ending. I would just like to thank everyone who's read, voted and commented on this book I hope you all enjoyed reading it because I definitely enjoyed writing it. 

so the last question of the book, what's the thing you love most about yourself? it could be something about the way you look or your personality, I feel like a lot of people spend too much time being negative towards themselves when they should love who they are because you're all perfect. 

I like my eyes they're a nice light blue colour and I just love them haha also the first chapter of my lizzie X y/n book will be up shortly I love you all. 'we'll say hello again.'