game night

The next morning, you wake up around 7am have a shower and get dressed into comfy clothes before heading down to kitchen for breakfast. you see peter sat the table eating breakfast before school.

y/n: oh hey Pete, i was thinking do you want to hang out later?

Pete: i would love to we can play some PlayStation?

y/n: sounds great!

you sit down and eat breakfast before looking at the time realizing its nearly 9am peter had left for school so you in the kitchen alone before tony walks in with Dr Raynor.

Dr Raynor: hi y/n are you ready for our first session?

y/n: yeah...

you follow the doctor to the mission room and she starts asking you question after question.

Dr Raynor: so y/n what made you decide to start seeing me?

y/n: i thought it was time i got help. i was in a coma for 2 years when i woke up the woman i loved was with someone else and now they're getting married... i cant stand being in the same room as them without getting angry or crying. 

Dr Raynor: i know things like this can be difficult but when you're about to get angry or upset you need something to anchor you. it can be a person or an object.

y/n: it used to be Wanda but i guess I've got to find a new one huh ( you laugh) 

Dr Raynor: yeah its probably best ( she chuckles) is their a person or thing that you could use?

y/n: well i have my locket. 

Dr Raynor: and who gave you that?

y/n: Wanda

Dr Raynor: yeah no it has to be something that has nothing to do with her otherwise you'll still be thinking about her constantly you need to move on.

y/n: i know... its just hard. going from spending everyday with someone to essentially skipping 2 years of your life to wake up and find her with someone else.

Dr Raynor: so what are you going to use as your anchor?

y/n: i could use my friend Nat? or Pete?

Dr Raynor: as long as you trust them either is fine.

y/n: i trust Nat with my life.

Dr Raynor: there you go. i think that's enough for today ill see you the same time next week.

y/n: thanks doc.

you leave the office and go to the training room you start on the punch bag you hear voices to see Wanda and carol walk in they don't notice you at first you see them start training Wanda knocks carol down and get on top of her kissing her you get angry and make the punching bag go flying they jump and the sound as you walk past them leaving the room not looking at either of them.

Wanda: shit...

carol: shell get over it.

you go into the gaming room and start playing PlayStation for an hour or two before Nat comes to check on you.

Nat: hey y/n how are you?

y/n: yeah I'm good you?

Nat: yeah I'm good i heard you saw Dr Raynor today how did it go?

y/n: it was hard i had to talk about a lot of stuff i kept bottled up but it helped she told me to find an anchor for when i get angry or upset.

Nat: i mean we hang out all the time anyway ill be your anchor plus i trust you with my life literally you almost died protecting me ( she laughs)