Todays the day.

I woke up this morning with a horrible feeling in my gut knowing today was the day. I had to some how choose between Wanda and Nat and I still had no idea. I thought the dates would've helped but they just everything worse and more confusing. As I opened my eyes and looked down I noticed Wandas eyes looking back at me; she could tell I was stressed and didn't want to add any more pressure.

Wanda: I'm going to go train so you can have some time to yourself I'll see you later dork.

Y/n: bye Wands.

She stood up and left for training while you lay there a little while longer before deciding to get ready for the day. After your shower you decided to wear black ripped jeans and a white low cut top. You were hungry and decided to make your way to the kitchen once you got there you saw Tony and nat together eating breakfast you caught nats eye.

Nat: hey y/n want me to make you something?

Y/n: no it's okay I'll just grab a waffle.

She stands up getting you a waffle and handing it to you with a smile on her face she rubs her hand ever so slightly up your leg before turning to tony. Leaving you baffled.

Nat: tony you ready to go train?

Tony: yeah I'm finished let's go.

They head off towards the training room and your left alone in the kitchen once again which you were quite glad about; you could eat in peace for the first time being here, it was always so noisy. Once finished eating you decide to go for a run to clear your head you end up running a lot longer than you thought it was now 2pm once you get back to the compound you see Tony dashing around the compound.

Y/n: hey Tony trying to find something?

Tony: not something, someone. I was looking for you to tell you their is a party at 8 tonight. You better be there. (He says before rushing off back to his office)

You think to your self great just what I need as if tonight wasn't stressful enough now who ever I choose and who I don't will be at the party.

After chilling for a couple hours it's now 7pm when you hear a knock at your door you focus your powers to hear their thoughts.

In wandas head ( get out of my head and open the door before I use my powers to knock it down)

You panic and open the door with your powers.

Y/n: no need to be so mean.

She laughs.

Wanda: you'd know if I was being mean.

Y/n: okay haha is their something you wanted or needed?

Wanda: I was just wondering if you had made your choice yet since the party is in an hour and...

Y/n: I still need a little bit more time but I promise by tonight you and Nat will both know.

Wanda: don't stress it's okay (she kisses your cheek before leaving to go get ready)

You decide to start getting ready as well even though you dreaded going to the party tonight knowing you would have to make one of worst decisions you possibly could.

It's now about 8:00 when you're finally ready.  You head down stairs to see Nat and wanda staining at you. Your heart starts beating fast as your start to panic until a friendly hand placed it's self on your shoulder.

Steve: hey y/n come on we're going to get a drink (he can tell your nervous)

Y/n: a drink sounds great right about now.

You and your dad head over to the bar and you order 3 shots and a vodka down them all almost instantly to calm your nerves.

Steve: so tonights the night huh? Any idea who you're going to pick?

Y/n: I'm not sure I really like Them both it's hard.

Steve: just remember what I said. Who's the person you think to tell everything to. Who the person that's there for you when you need them and who makes you laugh like really laugh.

As Steve carries on listing things you know exactly who to choose now all you need to do it gather enough courage to be able to them.

Steve notices that not listening to anymore deep in thought. He placed his hand on your shoulder.

Steve: don't forget I'm always there for you!

Y/n: thanks dad I better go get this over with... I love you.

Steve: I love you too y/n you got this.

You down another 2 drinks before heading over to where everyone is sat. Your hands shaking as you sit down to try and steady your nerves.

Wanda: oh hey y/n... hello? Y/n anyone there.

She tries to get your attention while you're staring off in the distance. You feel a hand on your shoulder. As you jolt to stand up you realise everyone staring at you.

Y/n: oh hey sorry guys, I guess I was just distracted (you laugh nervously) actually Wanda could I speak to you privately?.

Wanda: yeah sure let me just finish my drink.

You wait for her to finish her drink and head up to your room for some privacy. She can tell your nervous and you sit down and pat the space next to you gesturing for her to sit down.

Wanda: it's okay, I promise no matter who your choice is.

Y/n: I know I'm just worried.

Wanda: you have nothing to worry about me and Nat are both big girls we can look after ourselves.

Y/n: I don't doubt that Wands.

You place her hand in yours and look her in the eyes trying to gather enough courage to let the next sentence out your mouth.