The red room.

Y/n POV.

It the next morning when your hear a knock on you door and whispering from the other side. (In your head) ugh I just want to be left alone.

Y/n: it's open .

You stare confused when Wanda and Nat walk in the room together.

Y/n: what's going on? What so important that you had to wake me up at 6 am ?

Nat: well me and Wanda wanted to talk to you but I have a mission soon.

Y/n: okay so what's going on?

Nat and Wanda look at each other hoping the other one would reveal what the two were talking about.

Nat: it was your idea you tell her.

Wanda: okay fine, basically you know me and Nat both love you and you clearly have feelings for us both right?

Y/n: right? I already told you I don't know yet...

Wanda: that's why my idea is so brilliant (she laughs) Nat agrees. You will go on a date with Nat tonight and me tomorrow. After the second date we'll give you a day to decide. That way you get to spend time with both of us alone and actually get to know us. Plus the quicker you choose the easier it'll be on the both of us.

You sit there for couple minutes thinking over the idea in your head. Realising it's actually a good idea.

Y/n: I'm in so romanoff tonight and Maximoff tomorrow. Sounds good to me.

Nat: okay we'll I've got to go anyway and get ready for this mission I'll see you tonight (she winks as she walks away)

Wanda: are you sure you're up to this?

Y/n: yeah as you said the quicker I choose the easier it is on everyone.

Wanda: okay well I'm going to make us some breakfast come down when you're ready.

Y/n: will do (you smile as you watch her walk away)

You take a shower get dressed and go downstairs. Walking into the kitchen all you can smell are the beautiful pancakes Wanda has cooked for you. She plates them up squirts some whipped cream on top and placed them in from you.

Y/n: they smell beautiful Wanda. Thank you.

Wanda: you're welcome dork.

Y/n: dork?

Wanda: it's a nickname I used to call you.

Y/n: it's cute, did I have one for you?

Wanda: yeah (she said sadly) you used to call me Wands.

She sits down next to you not taking her eyes off of the floor. You lift her chin up and kiss her cheek.

Y/n: I have to go train but these pancakes were amazing as always thank you Wands.

She smiles as she watched you leave the room. You go and work out in the training room. Lifting weights, using the punching bad and target practice. You hear footsteps behind you.

Y/n: oh hey dad

Steve: hey y/n how have you been? I have seen you in a little while.

Y/n: yeah im good ive just been training and trying to sort my head out... what about you?

Steve: im as good as always ( he says placing his hand on your shoulder) I can tell somethings on your mind what's up? Is it Wanda? Nat?

Y/n: well... it's actually both of them. I like them both and we have dates planned and I have to choose one by the end of them and im trying not to focus on it but the more I try not to I find my self thinking about it even more.

Steve: first of all take a breath (he laughs) I'm going to give you some advice it may or may not help. Don't look at is as who do I like more think of it as who do you think about when you first wake up, when something bad happens, when someone good or interesting happens and you want to tell that person that's the one for you.

Y/n: thankyou dad that actually did help surprisingly  (you smirk) All right it's getting late I've got to go get ready for my date with Nat...  wish me luck.

Steve: you don't need it just be yourself and the rest will figure itself out.

You Hug him and say goodbye heading upstairs to get ready for your date it's bang on 8 pm when Nat knocks on your door.

Nat: hey y/l/n you ready?

Y/n: one second I'll be right out.

You open the door to see Nat stood in a black lace dress. Your jaw drops.

Y/n: omg Nat you look stunning.

Nat: you don't look too bad yourself (she smirks) okay let's get going.

You follow Nat downstairs towards the main door when you see Wanda in the living room. In your heads.

Wanda: you look beautiful y/n.

Y/n: thank you Wanda I'll see you later.

You arrive at the the restaurant it's the same one you and nat previously went to.

Nat: I thought we could come back here considering we didn't actually get to eat last time (she smirks) so tell me about you?

Y/n: what would you like to know?

Nat: what was life like before you came to the future?

Y/n: a lot different Steve went in the ice in 1945 the year I was born so my mom was practically raising me single handed I had a lot of great experiences. I was lucky enough to meet jfk I saw her do a lot of amazing work for our country. I miss her...

Nat: I know, I'm sorry.

She places her hand on yours.

Y/n: then when she died my whole world fell apart for months I would sit in her office surrounded by her stuff. It was comforting then one day my father comes back into my life which I'm extremely thankful for because I don't know what I would've done. Anyway enough about me tell me about you your past?

You see her body jolt at the thought of her past. You could tell it was tough subject.

Y/n: you don't have to tell me we can talk about something else?

Nat: no, you opened up and if I want us to be together you need to know me all of me. I grew up in the red room. Training to be a spy/ assassin I was the top of my class. Then I started to try and fail on purpose, let my training partners best me up just so I didn't have to graduate...

Y/n: why what's so bad about graduating?

A tear rolls down her face.

Nat: they hold a ceremony for you when you graduate. A procedure. They sterilise you; they get rid of the they only thing that could be more important than a mission. So I can't offer you children y/n... I can't get pregnant. But what I can offer you is my love and isn't that enough?

You dry the tears from your eyes and bring your chair closer to her drying the tears off of her cheeks.

Y/n: of course that's enough... you're more than enough (you smile at her)

After a little while you two finish your meal and nat drives you to the second part of the date.

TO BE CONTINUED!