You did what?!

After god knows how many shots, drinks and cocktails everyone is pretty much drunk so get Yelena to help you back to the table to sit with everyone else. You sit down next to Wanda and take her hand in yours.

Y/n: hey, guys.
Wanda: hey baby are you ready to go to bed yet?
Y/n: yeah, I've had way to much to drink.

You both laugh, Wanda tried to lift you up to help you back to the room but she's too drunk and stumbles yelena catches you and lifts you up getting Wanda to follow you both knowing full well she isn't sober enough to carry you by herself. You finally get to your room and she sets you down on the bed making sure you're okay before leaving you with Wanda. Wanda gets into to bed and lays down next to you cuddling into your neck.

Wanda: did you mean what you said earlier?
Y/n: I've said a lot of things tonight what are you talking about?
Wanda: about a relationship with me and nat.
Y/n: well yeah I guess...
Wanda: I'm sorry. (she mumbled)
Y/n: sorry about what? Hello?

You look down to notice she's fell asleep leaning on you, you decide to ignore what she said and try to forget about it falling asleep. The next morning you wake up before Wanda you decide to order food since neither of you would want to cook today. You text yelena telling her you ordered food but can't get it but she doesn't reply so you text Nat and thankfully replies saying she'll bring it up for you. A few moments later there's a knock on the door and you tell her to come in.

Y/n: hey, thanks for getting the food I forgot about my legs when i ordered and I didn't want to wake her up.

Nat: it's okay, don't worry. About last night did you mean what you said?
Y/n: what's with you and Wanda being so bothered about a stupid game.
Nat: it's just that last night when you went to the bar me and Wanda got to talking.
Y/n: that's never good (you laugh) what exactly did you talk about?
Nat: we talked about you, us. After what you said we thought we should talk about it.
Y/n: and you didn't think to include me in the conversation?
Nat: from what I could see you were too busy drinking with my sister.
Y/n: what? Shes fun ( you laugh)
Nat: I'm glad you get on, she's not really had many people there for her throughout her life and I'm glad you're friends.
Y/n: so am i. If you want to continue this conversation we should do it later when sleepyheads woken up.
Nat: okay, enjoy your food I'll see you both later.

She kisses your cheek before leaving and you gently shake Wanda awake to give her paracetamol, water and her food. She gives you a smile as her eyes open slowly you give her her food but she can't stop looking at you.

Y/n: oi, you're being creepy.
Wanda: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too, now eat your food before it goes cold.

She looks at you confused and she takes her food and starts eating.

Wanda: quick question, how did you get the food?
Y/n: i paid for it on an app, you know that delivers food.
Wanda: no idiot, I mean how did you get it here? I assume you didn't run to get it ( she laughs)
Y/n: well I text Yelena to get it but she didn't answer so I got nat to bring it up.
Wanda: oh.
Y/n: she told me you two were talking last night, what exactly did you talk about?
Wanda: we were talking about you.
Y/n: I know that but what about me exactly.
Wanda: it doesn't matter.
Y/n: it kind of does.
Wanda: just forget about it.
Y/n: why are you getting angry at me? It's because I answered that stupid question isn't it. I knew I should've kept quiet.
Wanda: I'm not bothered about that... well I was but it's not that I have to tell you something.
Y/n: if you're about to tell me you slept with Steve I'm about to jump out of the window.
Wanda: I wouldn't do that to you...
Y/n: I know I was joking, wow whatever you have to tell me is serious you always laugh at my jokes.
Wanda: I kissed nat.
Y/n: I know I was there you idiot ( you laugh)
Wanda: no you weren't, not the second time...

You set your food down looking straight into her eyes with a feeling of panic in your chest.

Y/n: the second time?
Wanda: when you went to the bar we went outside and had a conversation about what you said and she suggested we do exactly what you said and have a 3 way relationship/ a thruple but i said I wasn't sure if I could share you. Once I said that she kissed me and I kissed her back we started to try and undress each other when I realised exactly what I was doing I stopped and came back inside that's when she kissed tony, trying to make me jealous.
Y/n: I'll kill her.
Wanda: y/n...
Y/n: Wanda stop, I can't physically storm out so I need you to leave.
Wanda: I'm not leaving you.
Y/n: get out!
Wanda: no.
Y/n: Wanda I won't ask you again. Get out!
Wanda: I'm not leaving you, not like this.

You look away from here putting a jumper on and grabbing your phone she tries to talk to you but you ignore her you text Bruce asking if the new crutches had arrived yet. He lets you know that they have and says he will bring them up right away. Once Bruce arrives you grab the crutches thanks him and exit the room pretending she doesn't exit. She tries to shout after you but you ignore her keeping your eyes on the floor knowing full well you'll verbally blow up if you look at her  causing you to bump into someone. You look up and see a worried nat.

Y/n: you.
Nat: hey, where you off to in such a hurry?

You don't reply and you grab her by the neck instead choking her until Wanda uses her powers to separate the both of you causing you to fall on the floor. Nat has tears streaming down her face as she gasps for air.

Y/n: don't fucking talk to me again.
Nat: what the fuck?
Wanda: nat she knows.
Y/n: you deserve each other...
Nat: please let me explain!
Y/n: first Steve, now Wanda are you trying to fuck everyone I've ever cared about?
Wanda: y/n... I never would've slept with her.
Y/n: you know what I don't care, maybe I'll go see what bucks up to.
Wanda: don't.
Y/n: you don't have a say in anything I do.

You pull yourself up by your crutches and head to buckys room you knock on the door and he answers.