Time to go home.

Your POV.

after axel had taken blood samples from you, you passed out the pain and blood loss were too much to cope with. you woke up to the sound of people talking around you. all you could feel was the sharp coldness from the metal on your skin the taste of desperation in the air. the talking gets closer you feel the restraints loosen as your body flops to the ground. you eyes open slightly to see a figure stood in front of you. the talking turns to shouting and before you could properly open your eyes you fall unconscious yet again. 

Wandas POV.

we finally made our way into the building there were so many guards, they must have known that we would try and save her. tony, thor and carol are our eyes in the sky. Steve, peter, and Sam were dealing with the guards while me, Yelena, Nat and Bucky were searching the building for y/n taking out any guards in our path. we rushed serval rooms and found nothing but guards we took out without a second thought. we got a a room that looked like a steal box, surely y/n has to be in here... i blasted the door open and saw her lifeless body strapped to a chair.

Wanda: Nat un strap her while i try and wake her.

Nat ran over to you opening the restraints and your body fell to the floor as she tried to catch you.

Nat: Wanda, hurry.

Wanda: her eyes are opening, y/n! can you hear me? say something... 

Nat: fuck she's unconscious again we need to get her back to medical.

Wanda picks you up bringing you back to jet while everyone deals with the rest of the guards once on the jet everyone retreats axel was no where to be seen but that didn't matter the only thing that mattered was if you were okay or not. once the jet lands back at the compound Wanda carries you to medical where she's met by Bruce and Helen.

Wanda: guys I'm not sure what's wrong with he.

Bruce moves Wanda out of the way and examines your body.

Bruce: she's been stabbed and she's lost a lot of blood.

Wanda: will she be okay?

Bruce: physically yes, mentally I'm not sure, now can everyone leave while we treat her please.

Your POV.

as i woke up i saw someone stood over me, the pain was horrid i heard a familiar voice but it hurt anytime i tried to open my eyes.

??: y/n how are you feeling.

it was like i couldn't psychically respond the pain was too much i pushed my self to open my eyes i wanted to know where i was. i slowly opened my eyes to see Bruce stood over me, he kept asking me questions about what I'm not sure it all sounded like mumbles after a little while the words became clearer the pain relief must have kicked in.

y/n: b- b- Bruce?

Bruce: y/n can you hear me?

y/n: yes, where am i?

Bruce: you're in medical at the compound.

y/n: how long was i out?

Bruce: only a couple of hours.

y/n: thank god, where's Nat?

Bruce: I'm not sure do you want me to go get Wanda?

y/n: i need to speak to Nat first. Bruce please...

Bruce: okay ill go get nat. 

you lay there on the table trying to comprehend what you're going to say, how could you tell her you remember her. fuck... maybe i should've listened to her. i love Wanda what am i doing? you see the door slowly open and you see Nat smiling at you.