Anger issues

once you're awake you see carol standing over you, glowing.

y/n: bit rough probably your anger issues though right, long time no see. how you been?

she picks you up by the collar.

carol: you think your funny?

y/n: correction i think I'm hilarious, now put me down before i make you.

carol: what are you going to do?

y/n: if you don't put me down you'll find out.

carol: ill put you down alight. 

she fly's through the building dragging you past everyone and flying higher into the sky than before.

y/n: do it.

carol: you don't think i wont?

Wandas POV

Wanda: was that y/n and carol?

Yelena: i think so? why?

Wanda: oh no we need to hurry.

Yelena: why?

Wanda: carol almost killed her the last time they saw each other.

Your POV.

y/n: what are you waiting for?

carol: you just couldn't help yourself could you? you were with Nat and you still went for her.

y/n: actually when you dropped me last time i lost my memories so technically i should be thanking you you're the reason were together.

you see the anger in her face as you slip from her grasp your body plummeting motionlessly towards the ground.

Wanda: no!

Nat: not again! someone do something.

as you're about to hit the ground you wink at Wanda stopping yourself mid air.

y/n: I'm fine baby.

you fly back towards carol.

y/n: I've been working on my powers since the last time we met ( you wink)

carol: you can fly?

y/n: i could always do it i just didn't know.

she fly's towards you you dodge her and grab her by the neck flying towards everyone.

Wanda: don't! you're better than her.

y/n: i told you if she came for us id kill her.

carol: do it. 

you look into her eyes as you tighten your grip on her neck. you throw her on the floor and kick her in the face.

y/n: try it again and you're dead.

Yelena: shit. now i see why everyone liked you ( she laughs)

Wanda: eyes off you i had enough competition with your sister I'm not dealing with you now. ( she laughs)

Yelena: don't worry, she's not my type ( she laughs)

Nat: friends?

she holds her hand out towards Wanda.

Wanda: friends.

you notice and smile at the both.

y/n: now the trash has been taken out shall we get ready for the party?

Wanda: you're not going  to explain your new ability to fly?

y/n: nope, now lets go ( you laughing grabbing her hand and teleporting to your room)