What the fuck tony?!

You place her hand in yours and look her in the eyes trying to gather enough courage to let the next sentence out of your mouth.

Y/n: Wanda... it's you, it always has been. From the moment I woke up from the coma and you kissed me on my cheek I knew there was something special about you and you made me feel that way everytime I see you, your smile or even hear your cute laugh from throughout the compound. I know I took so long choosing but now I think about it there wasn't really a choice to make it's always been you, you're the love of my life... I love you.

She quickly jumps on your lap facing towards you planting a million cute kisses all over your face while holding you as close as she could. After a few seconds she stops and your eyes meet she heard your breath hitch and laughed.

Wanda: I love you too y/n more then you could ever imagine.

She kisses your cheek then pulls you in for a delicate yet passionate kiss before kissing your neck down to your collarbone you felt hypnotised by every kiss. She starts to slowly take your top off before she could get it off you stop her.

Y/n: Wanda stop...

Wanda: what's wrong? (She asks worried)

Y/n: this isn't right, we can't do this I need to speak to Natasha first.

Wanda: yeah, I understand I'll wait here.

Y/n: thank you I just don't want to do something without talking to her first.

She pulls you close and kisses your cheek.

Wanda: it's okay babe I totally understand. Good luck!

Y/n: thanks I might need it (you laugh while walking out the room)

You head back down stairs and see Nat sat next to tony. You grab a beer before sitting down with the group.

Tony: oh hi y/n where you been haven't seen you in a little while?

Y/n: oh I just went to talk to Wanda.

Steve and Nat look at you as soon and they hear what you said. You can feel their eyes burning into the side of your head before you finish the rest of your beer stand up and ask Nat if you can talk in private.

Y/n: hey Nat would it be alright if we went somewhere to talk?

Nat: yeah, sure!

You and Nat went into the room next door you sat on the table and looked towards the ground you had no idea what to say... how could you stand there and break her heart.

Nat: I'm guessing by the look on your face it isn't good news... it's okay talk to me.

a tear runs down your face as you rest your head in your hands.

Y/n: I'm sorry Nat I really am.

Nat: I told you it's okay now come here!

She pulls you into a tight hug pushing the hair out of your face and drying your tears.

Y/n: I wish I didn't have to do this I really do but I had to make a choice I couldn't let it go on any longer it would've just hurt more.

Nat: I know and I'm not saying I'm not heart broken I am but I understand. I still love you and If I have to settle for being your friend then I will because I would rather be your friend than you not be in my life anymore.

Y/n: I love you Nat.

Nat: I know you do now come on let's get back to the party before they think we've killed each other.

You both walk back into the main room Wanda had come down to see what was taking you so long. You and Nat went and sat down with the rest of the group she took her place back next to Steve and tony and you sit next to wanda.

(In your heads)

Wanda: how did it go?

Y/n: actually really well a lot better than i thought I mean I cried but I expected it.

Wanda: I'm here for you baby Im sorry you had to choose.

Y/n: it's okay honestly better i did it now.

She slowly rubbed your back trying to comfort you you look up and smile at her.

Tony: so who wants to play truth or dare? (He says with a grin from ear to ear)

Everyone: sure.

Tony got dared to kiss Steve, Sam got dared to take 7 shots and Thor got dared to down his bottle of ancient alcohol strong enough to knock out a god.
It was now your turn.

Tony: okay y/n truth or dare?

Y/n: I have no idea let's go truth but be nice (you laugh scared)

Tony: we're all dying to know who did you pick?

Y/n: what?

Tony: well everyone knows you had to choose between Wanda and Nat. You snuck off with both of them tonight so who did you choose?

You look at Nat, dreading having to say the answer.

Steve: that's enough tony.

Drunk Thor: no I want to know too who did you choose lady y/n.

You didn't want to answer but everyone was staring at you including Nat.

Y/n: I cho-

As you're about to answer Nat stands up and runs out the room. You put your head in your hands before taking the 3 shots off of the table and drinking them all.

Tony: I guess that answers your question...

Steve: well done tony well done Thor.

Tony: I know we all wanted to know (he says laughing)

You're clearly angry you stand up getting in his face before pushing him into the wall and grabbing him by his collar.

Y/n: even if you wanted to know it's none of your fucking business tony. Now nats upset and it's your fault.

Tony: actually I think you picking Wanda is what upset he-

Before he could finish his sentence you punch him in the face repeatedly until he's on the floor unconscious you would've kept going but Wanda and Steve pulled you off.

You look at Tony lay on the floor guilty and scared that anger was able to take over you that easily but you didn't regret it.

Wanda grabs your arm trying to calm you down.

Y/n: Wanda don't... I need to go make sure nats okay.

Wanda: fucking typical even though you choose me it's still all about her. I'm sick of it.

Y/n: you're right I'm sorry let's go to bed I've had enough of this shit show anyway.

You go to your room and get dressed into pjs before getting into bed next to Wanda cuddling up.

Y/n: I'm sorry I got so angry earlier. It's just I already upset her enough and tony doing that just angered me.

Wanda: it's okay I understand, if you want to go check on her you can it's okay I promise.

Y/n: no I want to stay with you I'll speak to her in the morning. Now come on let's go sleep I'm shattered night baby love you.

Wanda: I love you too.

She lays down with her head on your chest you kiss her head and both drift off to sleep.