Where the hell is y/n?

The next day. It's 1pm when everyone is in the kitchen having lunch.

Steve: hey has anyone seen y/n she was meant to meet me in the training room at 10 but she never showed?

Wanda: I haven't seen her.

Tony: thinking about it I haven't seen her since last night. Someone go check on her.

Sam: I'll do it.

Sam finished his breakfast and headed upstairs.

Sam: hey y/n are you dressed? Hello? Y/n you in there? IM COMING IN.

Sam walks in to see glass smashed on the floor and blood on the bed... he rushes down the stairs causing everyone to panic.

Sam: guys... I don't know how to say this.

Wanda: Sam spit it out!

Sam: she's not there and her windows smashed there's also blood on her bed.

Wanda: y/n noooooo!

YOUR POV.

Y/n: where am I?!  Hello answer me!

??: you're at hydra.

Y/n: why what do you need from me? ANSWER ME!

??: I don't have to answer to anyone especially you!

Y/n: at least tell me your name.

??: my names axel and you're here because we're going to experiment on you. Find out what gave you your powers and then take them from you.

Y/n: even I'm not sure how I got my powers. Good luck (you say sarcastically)

Axel: I don't need luck (he laughs manically) That's why I'm going to run tests on you and try to figure it out.

AVENGERS POV.

Wanda: we have to get her back right now!

Steve: we will. Tony can you track her?

Tony: I'll try.

Tony goes off to his lab to look at security footage to see if he can find anything that hints to where they might've taken you.
Wanda runs out the room crying scared to think about what's happening to you.

Steve: do you think it could be hydra?

Nat: more than likely... I'm going to check on Wanda I'll be back.

Nat goes to wandas room and tries to go in but the doors locked.

Nat: Wanda let me in. I know we're not the best of friends right now but I'm here for you... I know how you feel.

Wanda opens the door and collapses into nats arms sobbing.

Wanda: I just miss her Nat. So much, I have no idea what's happening to her she could be dead...

Nat: hey don't think like that! We'll find her!

Wanda: I hope so...

Nat: we will!

YOUR POV.

The hydra agents grab you and put you in a chair with metal parts attached to your head and start doing tests.

Y/n: please stop!

Axel: why? when we're so close.

After hours and hours of tests all you can think about is Wanda and Nat it's the only thing keeping you going. They've used electric shock therapy on you and put a collar around your neck to stop you from teleporting. You're really week... you can barely move.