A night out on the town.

you both sit there in a comfortable silence before Wanda finally breaks it.

Wanda: so what did you want to do now?

y/n: are you talking about us or generally?

Wanda: well either?

y/n: generally i thought we could wait for the sun to set before we went back in maybe even take the  boat out on the lake I've never done that before could be fun? and in regards to us I'm not entirely sure. i know i want to be with you but you only just broke up with carol and I've only just broke up with nat. i don't want either of them to hate me, what did you want to happen.

Wanda: as i said before I'm in love with you i always have been, however we can take it as slow as you want. we can even start right from the start if you want?

y/n: what like going on dates and getting to know each other?

Wanda: yeah that way you'll know if you actually want to be with me.

y/n: are you kidding of course i do but if that's what you want then I'm okay with it.

you both smile at each other before Wanda walks over to the boat removing the rope and getting inside it. 

Wanda: come on then i thought you wanted to go out on the boat.

y/n: i erm... i cant swim.

she tries to hide the smile from her face.

Wanda: the confident y/n with amazing powers doesn't know hoe to swim I'm sorry but i find that hilarious.

y/n: yeah, yeah laugh it up.

Wanda: I'm sorry now are you coming or not?

y/n: sure just promise if i fall in you'll save me?

Wanda: i promise now hurry up.

you get into the boat and she rows it to the middle of the lake the sun was setting as the stars started to come out the night was so beautiful but not as beautiful as her. you look at her but you can help think about nat. she notices the smile disappear from your face.

Wanda: hey, you okay?

y/n: i just feel bad i mean i couldn't imagine my girlfriend getting into an accident then forgetting who i am to later dumping me... I'm such a horrible person.

Wanda: listen here okay, you're not a bad person you're just confused. you can remember everything about me but nothing about Nat of course you're going to feel more one way than the other. if you need to speak to her do it it might help you remember something.

y/n: im okay i would rather not speak to Nat right now, last time we spoke we both just got hurt i don't want to hurt her anymore than i have.

Wanda:  speaking to her might help thought, it might be hard for you both but if you can remember anything it might help you understand how you feel.

y/n: you're right thanks wands. 

Wanda: its okay now lets head back.

you finish rowing the boat back to the harbor and walk inside the compound you cant find Nat so you ask peter if he's seen her.

y/n: hey peter have you seen Nat?

peter: i saw her earlier i think she went up to her room.

y/n: thanks peter.

you go upstairs and knock on her door you don't get any answer so you decide to knock again. still no answer.

y/n: Nat I'm coming in.

you walk in and Nat quickly shuts the bathroom door.

Nat: what are you doing here.

y/n: i thought we could talk? i know you don't want to but i thought it might help me remember you, remember us.

Nat: now isn't a good time I'm not feeling well we can talk to tomor-

before she can finish her sentence you hear a noise coming from the bathroom.

y/n: is someone in here? we only just broke up and you're with someone already and you have the decency to moan at me. hypocrite!  

you walk over to the bathroom door swinging it open with force... you see your dad leaning against the wall. when all of a sudden the same familiar sharp pain started coursing through your head once again.

Nat: y/n! y/n?

you push her away from you.

y/n: you slept with him twice? you slept with my fucking dad twice!

Nat: you remember? how?

y/n: i don't know, it doesn't matter; why him?

Nat: hes there for me when you're not.

y/n: i lost my fucking memories Nat! i said i needed space and the first thing that came to your mind was oh I'm going to sleep with her dad yet again. i would've had a great time with Wanda this evening but i couldn't because i felt guilty for what i was putting you through. what i was putting you through... what a joke. i love how the first memory i get back of us is you sleeping with him. 

Nat: y/n I'm sorry.

y/n: i feel like lately I've either been saying or hearing that a lot. 

Nat: i know, what can i do to make this right?

y/n: that's the thing, i don't think you can.

you turn around and walk out of the room.

Nat: y/n don't walk away from this! don't walk away from me...

you don't listen you get your coat and get in your car driving to the nearest bar. once there you finish drink after drink when someone taps you on the shoulder.

Bucky: hey slow down.

y/n: do i know you?

Bucky: I'm Bucky your dads bestfriend.

y/n: and why are you here? come to take me home, watch over me like I'm a little kid or apologies on his behalf because which ever it is leave me alone.

Bucky: i actually came to check if you were okay. what are you drinking ill get the next round.

y/n: vodka cranberry thanks.

Bucky: no problem.

y/n: can i call you buck?

Bucky: sure i like it. 

y/n: so what's your deal? the metal arm i mean?

Bucky: well its a long story i fell from a train off a cliff and lost my arm i then got brainwashed and they gave me a metal arm.

y/n: i feel recently as well look at us having stuff in common ( you both laugh)

after a few more drinks you and Bucky decide to do karaoke. 

y/n: I've been meaning to tell you I've got this feelin' that won't subside I look at you and I fantasize You're mine tonight Now I've got you in my sights.

you and Bucky: With these hungry eyes One look at you and I can't disguise I've got hungry eyes I feel the magic between you and I-

you finish singing the rest of the song and carry on drinking until the early hours of the morning.