Flashbacks!

y/n: who are these people?

Steve: what's the last thing you remember?

y/n: Christmas day 2021 why?

Steve: its 2025...

y/n: what? ( you chuckle nervously)

Nat: i cant do this not again. ( she runs out of the room barely being able to see through the river of tears)

y/n: what's her problem?

Steve: she's your girlfriend.

y/n: was i in a coma? why cant i remember the last 4 years?

Steve: I'm not sure, this has happened once before you lost you memory after being in a coma for a month but you eventually got your memory back that's when you started dating Wanda the girl in the corner. then you risked your life trying to save Nat and were in a coma for 2 years you woke up and Wanda was with carol and that's when you started dating nat.

y/n: the girl who kissed me?

Steve: yeah.

y/n: how long have we been together?

Steve: nearly 4 months.

y/n: shit... so what do i do now?

Steve: you rest you took a massive fall.

y/n: how did i fall?

Steve: Wanda left her fiancé at the alter for you earlier today and she attacked you dropping you from 100+ foot in the air.

y/n: jeez sounds like i deserved it. Wanda why didn't you marry her?

Wanda: because i still love you dork.

y/n: dork...

you feel a sharp death like pain in your head when you see a flash back of the time you and Wanda went to the beach.

the flashback :

y/n: wow its so nice i don't think I've actually been to a beach before. well i did once but only on a mission with my dad.

Wanda: well now you get to enjoy the beach!

you see images of you and Wanda lay down on the beach with a basket full your favorite foods.

back to normal:

Steve: y/n! snap out of it are you okay?

y/n: fuck! that hurt like a bitch. have we been to the beach before?

she rushes over to you holding your hand.

Wanda: yeah we've been a few times. do you remember anything.

y/n: the time we had a picnic?

Wanda: that was our first date! do you remember anything else?

y/n: not at the moment but if i can remember that maybe i can remember something else?

Steve: hopefully now get some rest and well come check on you later.

y/n: okay bye dad i love you.

Steve leaves but wandas still sat on the chair next to you, staring at your face.

y/n: hello?

Wanda: hi...

y/n: why are you staring at me?

Wanda: i missed you.

y/n: i cant believe you left someone at the altar for me ( you laugh)

Wanda: what can i say I'm crazy in love.

y/n: where's Nat?

Wanda: I'm not sure she ran out earlier but i can someone to look for her if you want?

y/n: please...

Wanda walks out and comes back in a couple moments later.

Wanda: I've sent Bruce to try and find her.

y/n: thankyou.

Wanda: can i hug you is that weird?

y/n: i don't mind ( you laugh)

she pulls you into a tight hug and you pull away after a few seconds it seemed like Wanda would've stayed in your arms forever if she could.

y/n: I'm quite tired I'm going to get some sleep you don't have to stay if you don't want to.

Wanda: go to sleep I'm staying.

you fall asleep but get woken up a short while after by someone singing.

Wanda: Your eyes, so crisp, so green Sour apple baby, but you taste so sweet You got hips like Jagger and two left feet And I wonder if you'd like to meet. Beautiful stranger, here you are in my arms and I know That beautiful strangers only come along to do me wrong And I hope, beautiful stranger, here you are in my arms But I think it's finally, finally, finally, finally, finally safe For me to fall.

you open your eyes to see Wanda playing a guitar and singing to you.

y/n: why do i know that song?

Wanda: you wrote it for me don't you remember?

you head starts hurting again as another flashback fights its way through you see yourself singing this song to Wanda.

y/n: fuck, the flashbacks don't get easier I'm telling you that.

Wanda: do you remember?

y/n: yeah i do wands.

you see Nat stood at the door watching you both you try to stand up to go to her but you cant move your legs.

Nat: don't get up ill come to you.

y/n: Wanda can you give us some space?

Wanda: you want me to go?

Nat: yeah she does.

y/n: just for right now you can come back later i just need time with nat.

Wanda: okay ill see you later.

she gets up and kisses your cheek before leaving nat grabs her hair and throws her out the door locking it behind her.

y/n: you don't have to be so mean.

Nat: why are you defending her? its her fault your here.

y/n: how it was her fiancé who hurt me not her.

Nat: do you remember her?

y/n: no I've had 2 flashbacks but i don't remember anything else.

Nat: do you remember me?

y/n: i don't I'm sorry.

Nat: what about this.

she stands up pulling you into a passionate kiss your lips fit together perfectly as neither of you want to pull way but you need air.

y/n: wow that... that was amazing. i still don't remember anything I'm sorry.

Nat: its okay its not your fault.

she lays down next to you on the bed.

y/n: you know i don't remember you so I'm basically in bed with a stranger?

Nat: a hot stranger who happens to be your girlfriend now shush I'm tired lets sleep.

she rests her head on your shoulder and she falls asleep in your arms.

Autor note: this is the last chapter for today and I'm not sure if ill be uploading any tomorrow but it should be back to normal on Sunday :) I'm just having some friends stay over so ill be super busy and too hungover haha thanks for all the support love you all!